It’s started 🤦‍♀️

by MissDaSilva 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Label us??

Nah. Not in the borg. Can never happen there.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

BTW,,its Monday. Heres Stacey once again::

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVmcEVD1UPg

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Interesting. Since I left, my mental health has been the best it has ever been.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I already have a friend who is trying to tell me that my mental health is causing my disillusionment with the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Without a doubt, that is because you are now a "mentally diseased apostate".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

MissDaSilva14 hours agoThanks guys 🙏
    “Actually, I could do with a few extra quid to get some Christmas presents and some decent grub for Christmas dinner - how about getting your wallet out Brother Brown?” 😆
    Has to be worth a shot at least.

Actually--this is something i have suggested on here a few times. Ask the elders for a loan to get you through a difficult time--Big gas and Electricity bill ?--a few ££ hundred would really help. Stress its just a loan....

Just do it--what have you got to lose ?

• Dagney
    Dagney

The first few years I was out it was nerve wracking. I didn't return elder phone calls, I didn't answer the door...I was prepared to be confronted with the doorstep questions. I had an elderly JW mother I looked after that was the foremost concern of mine not to give her more agita by being df'd. I was ready to fight legally on that one.

It's funny/not funny what type of pressure tactics "friends" will use...but it gets better. When you don't engage they tend to move on, except for Memorial etc.

The struggle is worth it. Freedom is worth it. Best to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit