Changed behavior of the governing body on the topic of “vaccinations” in the Covid era

by Pedro 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@luckynedprepper: NYC has a "vaccine referral bonus program" for churches. So for every follower that gets vaccinated they would give the church $100. Hence why JWs had a 98% rate of vaccinations, they are sheep, it gets the borg money.

As far as the JW investments in Pfizer, Henrietta M. Riley is one of the fronts for the WTBTS investment fund, it has existed about as long as we have data (established for WTBTS in 1948, although it is possibly even older): https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/386043103

You can go back year by year and see where they receive and pay out money to the WTBTS as well as various companies, however lately (since the Biden admin took over) the IRS has not required to publish detailed investment reports on tax filings for large investment corps, but you can see in prior years how they invested in Pfizer, Microsoft, Apache Corp, BlackRock, J&J, American Tower etc. (many big pharma, big oil-and-gas, big real estate, military-industrial investments)

• Pedro
    Pedro
    NYC has a "vaccine referral bonus program" for churches. So for every follower that gets vaccinated they would give the church $100.

Where can I find out more about this program?

• Elena
    Elena

The governing body should not have been so forceful with the fully vaccinated direction. So many JWs would not have got fully vaccinated if it wasn’t for the covid updates telling to go get vaccinated

We have woken up as well, it was the vaccine that did it for us. I wish we didn’t listen and follow that direction.

There are a few here who do not want to stay fully vaccinated but they just can’t consider the fact that the GB could be wrong about the vaccine so they keep getting their boosters

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

Elena I’m so sorry to hear that! We woke up at the start of the GB updates and were horrified to see so many of our friends and family run to get the vx solely because of the GB. May I ask what you saw that finally woke you up?

• Elena
    Elena

Free orange this is the only thing, the covid updates caused division in the congregations. They should have stayed neutral but they didn’t.

Another local brother just died suddenly after about his 7th booster shot. He left a widow and a couple of kids. Everyone asks why did a young healthy father just die suddenly? All we know is blood clot and died. That’s it.

His son is now a fatherless boy. The governing body needs to do a U turn on covid boosters like they did for beards ASAP

• Elena
    Elena

I’m a several generations born in JW. My great grandparents and even one great great grandparent was in for the last few years of her life.

I grew up hearing the old way, pioneering with hundred hours a month. They lived through 1975 and stayed in because they thought it really won’t be too much longer. OK the governing body was wrong about 1975 but they are not wrong about 1914, this generation who remember 1914 will not pass away.

Then the 1980s came and went and then the 1990s the millions living around 1914 had nearly all proved the never dying promise a false promise.

They had to come up with something so the overlapping new light brought them some time.

Now even with this new light we have gotten to far away from 1914 it’s now 2024 for heaven’s sake.

All the Watchtowers keep saying Jehovah has shown so much patience now all these new ones have been born who can learn the truth. This doesn’t make any sense unless you are a fucking idiot.

There will be millions more born every year should Jehovah be more patient forever? This is so stupid it’s insulting the intelligence of ever JW who reads that WT article.

Once the covid updates stated their political stance on vaccines and made it clear they were not neutral on this issue a lot of people began to wake up.

It is a political issue, and the GB were not neutral

• Pedro
    Pedro

There are more than enough victims that these injections have claimed so far and the madness continues, the big end is only coming. If someone decides to do this genetic experiment on their own initiative, it is their business. But when the statements made by the GB, made the decision, then the GB bears responsibility. To this day there is pressure from the GB towards genetic injections. everyone who e.g. who want to attend a training course, you are forced to do so. They support a political agenda with all their might and are thereby making themselves guilty for all to see.

For me, the most plausible reason for this behavior on the part of the GB is the desperate attempt not to lose the tax exemptions. A current leaked video about it is already linked in this topic. This clearly shows what is the top priority for the GB - money and nothing else!

According to the rule "by their fruits you will know them" count this behavior as a powerful tool of our heavenly Father so that even more can finally wake up and recognize who really leads this organization!

• Bribie
    Bribie

Elena Many thousands of people who have taken these vaccinations have sadly ended up with many adverse health outcomes. And blood clots have been a very common result of this clearly novel, experimental rollout. Why did the GB push them? The answer although not 100% clear to me yet does raise some disturbing thoughts.

• Elena
    Elena

It’s as clear as day, the GB are not Jehovah’s spokesmen on Earth. Follow directions from the GB is not safe. From now on more and more JWs will question the direction to be fully vaccinated as these vaccines are not safe as Steve Lett said they were. He said “this information is from our brothers!” Yes that is true Steven Lett but it’s not from Jehovah if he even exists.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Bribie_"why did the GB push them?" Just my theory: they are puppets of handlers for the "new world order", "build back better" ,"sustainable earth" agenda ( aka depopulation) AND according to some tax reports that have been posted online-a trust from which they benefit has stock in big pharma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit