Thanks For being helpful

by Jrjw 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

To the person who reported me to the elders from here - thank you for making me be able to leave the organisation a whole lot easier and sooner than I'd planned. You did me a huge favour 😊

• Iamallcool
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Well ..................who reported you ? Someone who joined here or someone who found you hanging around here?

If the former then let us know perhaps? Which post /s proved your undoing and how come? Were you not Anon. at the time?

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks
    🤔
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Why aren't they being hounded by the elders for being on an apostate site?

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

He wouldn't tell me. I owe the person a massive debt of gratitude though. They recognised my situation and reported me and I was confronted. They did me a huge favour

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Yes I was anonymous

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

You have to be kidding...that's atrocious. By the way, always deny if only to make the "grass" look a fool. How horrible.

Whoever you are, do you enjoy making kids lives miserable,???

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I have learned of several local elders who have access to this site. Aside from this being a no no site for JWs it shows their true nature...and their unsuitability to be elders.

• stillin
    stillin

I have often wondered whether anybody local is on the the fact that I post here. I have kept things fairly generic, but all put together anybody that knows me has figured it out. I wish they'd PM me....

but I really don't want to be confronted about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit