Thanks For being helpful

by Jrjw 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Wow... what a hero for bravely stalking your online footprints.

I kind of feel sad for this pathetic soul who has nothing else to live for than your personal life. Other than disturbing, it's just heartbreaking.

Hey, buddy. I know you're reading this. On behalf of all of us who have taken control of our lives, it's about time you actually located yours. And no, it's not in @Jrjw's trash can outside, so stop rifling through it, you f*cking mental patient.

• stillin
    stillin

Nobody likes a tattletale. They reap what they sow.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JRJW:

While I am sorry this happened to you, I’m glad you’re out. If anybody recognized me and said so I would say “what were YOU doing reading all this?”. Then I’d tell them to go stuff themselves.

Sadly, that is the nature of the Witness religion: a bunch of snitches and backstabbers. I’m so relieved to be done with them.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Make your move now Sister. Give the Watchtower the boot and enjoy life and freedom again.

• never a jw
    never a jw

First thing in my mind after reading the op: 1984

Effin cults!!!

• Brian J
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I had always been fearful when planning my exit. When it happened, I freaked out for about 3 days or so. That was pure hell. When I went to the other side, and the deed was done, I had a smile no one could wipe off of my face for two straight days. Just total relief.

Your mileage may vary, but don't be in fear of these pricks. I have learned the hard way how much fear was deep baked into the old me. That's ultimately how they roll. Once you lose your "godly" fear of these old twerps in the GB, you have the rest of your life to mold into what you can create it.

Live well, it's, the biggest f*ck you to the borg.

• just fine
    just fine

Also, thanks for reminding all of us exactly why we no longer want to be part of that cult. Spying, stalking, reporting back to the elders- no thanks.

• days of future passed
  • Reazon22
    Reazon22

Wait a minute. What happened to the 2 witness rule? They can only come to you unless they have 2 witnesses report you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit