I guess no one has kids then...

by Simon 46 Replies latest social family

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting.....LOL The color TV is a great idea...if it gets on your nerves you can shut it off.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I second that! My four year old is hyperactive, just when I can tolerate that the least! She has quite a motor mouth, and is very creative, so I have to be very vigilant!

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Hello

Hello everyone!

Jasmine is 4 on 12th of may, and i am already stressing about missing her next year when she starts school!On the otherhand I am looking forward to beginnig that part of life ,as it will give me some more freedom .Jaime is jasmines baby brother,he is 9mths old.He has us in fits of laughter constantly,is a real hard case!

And thats it ...love them ..but 2 is enough for me!

• regan
    regan

I have two boys 5 and 2. They are the light of my life. They are really terrific kids. We are hoping to have a third child sometime in 2002. And then I think that will be it for us.

• shalom
    shalom

The apple of my eye is Liam, four and a half months old. Has just started saying 'mum mum' which makes my heart melt!

Will there be more? Hmmm, well the memories of labour are still a bit too fresh in my mind for me to consider that just yet.

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Hi Simon,
    Yes I have one very beautiful daughter. She is everything I could ever want in a daughter. She is a young teen now and gets in some trouble once in awhile. She has posted here under the name of Discombobultedgirl (DC)
    I adopted her at 2 days old and I remember every wonderful detail of those first few seconds of seeing her. How dark her hair was, and how much of it there was. The nurses holding her and handing her to me.
    Now she is intelligent and is capable of having good conversation with people of all ages. She can be stubborn and strong willed at times, but I'm sure she will grow to maturity as all young people do.
    I love her dearly, and am so very proud of her.
    RC

• mommy
    mommy

I would have alot of explaining to do about my handle, if I didn't respond to this thread
    I have a daughter who will be 7 in June. She was born tiny, 4 lbs 11 oz, No clothes on the market to fit her, and small enough to fit in the pocket of a nurses uniform. But she was and is a child with spirit, I saw it the first day in her eyes. And I see her spirit everyday, what a blessing she is. I see her growing into a confident woman,and am so glad to be a part of her life.

My son will be 6 in June as well. He came into this world very quietly, an average baby at 6 lbs 11 oz. He seemed so content to just look at my face for hours, and his first smile was for me. Everyday I am blessed with him showing his love for me, and I can witness his gentle nature with others around us. I can almost seeing him as a grown man, and my heart fills with pride.
    wendy

• larc
    larc

Hello,

My "kids" are 32, 34, and 36. Like Waiting, once we figured out where they came from, we got things fixed. We survived the teen years. My "kids" no longer roll their eyes towards the heavens when I say something. They now actually think I have some intelligence, and they have come to like me over the years. I have had some real good times with them now that I am retarded, oops I meant retired. I especially like birthdays, mother's day, father's day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with them. I like going to baseball games with my son, the oldest. I like visiting my youngest daughter at her health food store, that she has owened for a year now. I like having my other daughter and her husband over for a game of euchre. I like each of the people that my children have married, and believe me that is a comfort and a blessing. I love my grandaughter. She is a lot easier for my wife and I to raise than her mother was. My son's wife is expecting a boy in June, so the family name will continue. My wife and I had dinner with my son and his wife last Wednesday. His wife, who is usually reserved, gave me a hug and a kiss before and after dinner. It will be a good memory. I think I am starting to ramble, so I will just finish by saying that I am in a very good place with my "kids" right now.

• larc
    larc

Forgot to mention,

My oldest has vague memories of the Kingdom Hall. My two daughters don't, because we stopped attending. They have never been inside a Church and they were never preached to by their parents. They all grew up to be loving, moral people, because they had a loving mother who taught by example, not by preaching.

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Dear Mommy was your daughter premature then?
    You mustve been around age 20 when you had her,Shame that your Dad hasnt been around for a while then.Was your Mum a good support?
    I ask this because both my parents have new children so i missed out on seeing them as doting grand parents.

And your children are very close in age too,those mustve been busy times!
    Also one more nosey question...when did you study nursing ? before or after children?

I hope you dont mind me asking .. I think you are fantastic!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit