I thought this would be "obvious", but apparently ...

by Simon 13 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

If you want to share a conspiracy video that is going to be removed by YouTube, maybe sharing a link to a copy that is hosted on YouTube isn't the best plan.

Who knew?!

Social media is no longer the platform to use for controversial, alternative or "wrong think" opinions.

Host it if you feel strongly about it, but don't keep posting "this video has been removed" links, it's a waste of everyone's time.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Social media is no longer the platform to use for controversial, alternative or "wrong think" opinions.

Yep, more and more of them are moving in that direction. I'm told there's one that won't allow any posts critical of Donal Trump, claiming such people must be suffering from some sort of disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Ultimate, I don't believe Simon has a problem with people who disagree with trump and criticize his actions. He has it for the people who inundated this forum blaming trump for everything. The way the media and the people are handling trump is beyond proportion. I don't agree with Trump and many of his statements and actions, but I don't agree with how the media is completely crazy about him and coming up with bunker sensationalist titles.

I'll give you a concrete example: Right now, a lot of people blame everything on Trump for the impact the Covid virus has in the states. Unfortunately, we are also in a very similar situation in Quebec (Canada). Everyone knows our government has made crucial mistakes, yet, the Medias are not demanding the head of our prime ministers! We aren't inundated with articles about how our PM is evil, selfish, megalomaniac, etc.

That's the kind of absolute craziness that is beyond ridiculous and that was overstepping on this forum.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I get that StephaneLaliberte, but I don’t suppose your Prime Minister spends quite so much of his time blaming the world and his wife via Twitter for everything that’s gone wrong. I’m no fan of Boris Johnson here in the UK, and we have likewise made a lot of mistakes, but I have to admit that Boris has handled the whole affair with a professionalism and rationalism that has surprised me and makes Trump look like a complete amateur.

It must be hard to be a Trump supporter. You want your leader to be strong and decisive, but to be thoughtful and level headed; to show imagination and intellect, and above all govern with wisdom. Instead you get a man who changes his mind via Twitter and constantly comes out with something even more stupid than the last stupid thing he said, and his only answer to a critical question is to insult the questioner. Well good luck with the disinfectant, has anyone tried it yet? And how about that UV source down your throat, how did that work?

• Simon
    Simon
    Well good luck with the disinfectant, has anyone tried it yet? And how about that UV source down your throat, how did that work?

Typical of a TDS sufferer, repeating the false narrative that you have been fed. This is the sort of shit that will get you deleted. It's no different to the "fine people" hoax or the "Russian collusion" claims, all invented by the lying-left and their media allies.

Trump never said to drink disinfectant, only the media said that. And the UV light is a real thing being used to treat people and apparently showing positive results.

Your media lies to you and you are either too dumb to notice or else you just don't care because it fits your existing biases. Educate yourself or else shut the fuck up with your BS propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXdWWiF0oU

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

o.k. o.k. o.k.

BTW, people get I.V.s of H2O2 (very slowly), or Ozone (take out the blood, mix the ozone, put the blood back in), and also the blood can go through UV on the way back in with ozone. That's "disinfectant" to lay people like me and most of you... and apparently Trump.

Trump is not an M.D. But he also released Cloroquin (RA patients, and others, can't remember who regularly uses this 70 year old med, couldn't get their med that they were using for YEARS). Doctors in USA, Germany, England, and Switzerland couldn't get it for a few months starting Dec-Jan as per an M.D. I listen to. Then they could after his talking/tweeting. That is priceless and a testament to him.

• minimus
    minimus

And Trump slept with prostitutes in Russia and peed in Obama’s bed.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Just post a link to BitChute version.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I've been to Roswell New Mexico. Actually there on business twice.

They have pictures of the aliens all over the place. A huge alien on the K-Mart in town.

I agree with all, whatever anyone says. I agree.

We are the world, we are the children.

Rub a Dub (ver. 2.1 beta)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

RubaDub ,

It`s probably like the same reason why people of the world travel to Jerusalem and Mecca isn`t it ?

A good money spinner for tourism and the economy ? As well as helping the religion along keeping the hamster wheel in motion.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit