If you were President????

by LB 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB
    why not have the CIA go in and bump him and his sons off. They can do it too............no one would know it was them

I wish we could and if we could I think we would. Hey, almost a poem. We couldn't even knock off Castro and we gave that a heck of a try. James Bond is only in movies. Too bad.

Now that Triple X. That guy makes Bond look like a wimp.

Did I hyjack my own thread here?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    why not have the CIA go in and bump him and his sons off. They can do it too............no one would know it was them

Isn't that was what was tried the first night with the decapitation attack? Who needs triple X or James Bond when you have GPS guided bunker busters?

LB, I'll join you in hijacking your own thread.

• Azalo
    Azalo

I would bring all the troops back home. I would close all bases outside of the US, I would cut the military budget by at least 50% and spend that money on social programs (mainly education) and balancing the budget. I would end all embargos except weapons embargos. I would end the joke we call "war on drugs" and decriminalize drugs. I would forgive the loans of all "third world" countries. I would create a non-profit. gov't funded media outlet who did not have to answer to the gov't. I would change the electoral college system and institute radical campaign finance reform. I would repeal the homeland security act. i would open up the mexican border and grant amnesty to all "illegal" aliens. i would decrease the power of the president and make congress the strongest branch of govt. i would implement a universal healthcare system paid for with all the military money we wont be spending. ok i got carried away (but i could go on forever) and i know that the president doesnt have the power to just do most of these things but it was a fun exercise in wishful thinking.

• Realist
    Realist

ben

• Realist
    Realist

bendrr,

That won't do a bit of good. They don't want an independent Palestinian state, they want Israel out of the Middle East. If there were an independent Palestinian nation with all Jewish settlements removed from it, it would simply be a staging ground for continuing terrorist attacks on Israel.

quot erat demonstrandum! so far we have not seen what happens if the israelis finally meet the requierments of all the treaties. they have promised much and delivered nothing.

if the palestinians would continue with suicide attacks after receiving their own state than israel could simple close the borders completely.

Aren't we already pumping billions of dollars into the Middle East when we buy their oil?

yeah right...and who gets that money? a couple of criminals. what do the millions of normal arabs have from the wealthyness of the saudi and kuwaiti royals???

It ain't just the Saudis. It's all of them. Every nation that has "destroy the Great Satan America" Muslim extremists and won't do anything to stop them is supporting terrorism. Just how in the hell are we supposed to force them to stop supporting terrorism? Ask really nicely and say pretty please? Sorry, but it just don't work that way. The only thing these jackasses understand is brute force. And they've got front row seats to quite a show of exactly that right now. What's happening in Iraq and Afghanistan is the only deterrent we have short of nukes and they know damn well that Bush isn't afraid of going even that far.

well the saudis put in most of the money. the others let them do what they want but they don'T actively support terrorists. interestingly the saudis are not on bush's red list. i wonder why?

if the majority of arabs wouldn't live in absolute poverty and wouldn'T feel mistreated by the west and israel than there would be no terrorists. so what one would have to do is respect their way of live and religion, stop treating them as second class humans and make normal buisness with them instead of just supporting a couple of criminal regimes.

if all of this doesn't help than you can still blow them into pieces.

Turkey's bullsh*t wouldn't be a problem either. Ask once, they say no, I would have said "fine, kiss your foreign aid welfare goodbye"

interestingly the US had promised turkey billions of $ as reparation after the first gulf war....so far turkey has seen exactly NOTHING! once again the US gov. has screwed a country and now they pretend to be surprised that turkey is not complying as they wish.

by the way...turkey started to invade the north of iraq...this is gonna get interesting. i would laugh my ass of if they would take the oil fields!!! :))))

every last American would be leaving the Middle East. Drilling would commence in the ANWR, environmentally friendly of course, and I'd tell OPEC where they could shove their oil. And for good measure, I'd tell the U.N. to get the hell out of New York in 48 hours and turn their little slice of real estate into a NASCAR speedway.

hmmm i am afraid you would not survive (physically) very long after putting these plans into action. oil multis, weapon industry and mossad against you....sounds like a pretty leathal combination to me. (just for the record...i wouldn't survive my plans neither).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit