Is this a place for children?

by xenawarrior 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I am not mincing words with you Valis....XW indicated that if a child came into chat the it was the adults right to just keep right on with what they were doing regardless....I disagree with that....regardless of whose child it is...mine, yours, XW's or UR's....

Would I let my daughter go into this chatroom alone? No...course she is only 8.....and that is MY CHOICE...but if I was in the chat room and there was a minor there, I would feel obligated as an adult to censor myself...because ultimately the child should come first, before whatever chat needs I might have. I don't feel that it is my RIGHT as an adult to continue in my activities.

• Valis
    Valis

Xena...eh I think you don't understand...who lets a child walk into a situation where they know full well there might be off conversation going on...you will notice if you go back and READ that the parent was not in the chat room...how naieve is it to leave your child to the mercy of a chat room, no matter whether it is here or anywhere else...there is a big difference in leaving your child in the company of people you know and in the company of people who do not want to be responsible for what YOUR child might be exposed to...you know the difference. please...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

Valis, you apparently are missing MY point...I read the ENTIRE thread....and REGARDLESS...we all have personal accountability, especially when it comes to children, anyones children, wherever they may be.

This will be my last post on this cause if I wanted to beat my head into a brick wall I would go visit my sister and talk religion....

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

not interested--

4 years, 8 months, 1 week and 4 days

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

"Everyone welcome - so long as they don't cramp the orgy in the chatroom"....lol

Expatbrit

• Valis
    Valis
    Valis, you apparently are missing MY point...I read the ENTIRE thread....and REGARDLESS...we all have personal accountability

*LOL* and you shoot yourself in the foot right there...it is personal responsibillity..The lack of that concept is the very reason for this thread...instead of mommy saying yeah it might have been too much for my daughter to be there by herself, all you bad mean people hurt her feelings...get real woman! bang you head against whatever wall you feel necessary...it would not be the first time I'm sure, but at least I know you know better than to post crap like that. If we are all responsible for each other's kids then that is news to me........You even admit that you limited your child's experience on the forum to very little...see how that whole parental thing comes in? DUH!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

expat...you know better than this...there might be some racey language and crude talk, but there can be no mistake that you would shield your child from that if you knew it were there. Orgy indeed...talk about sensationalism...c'mon...just like the twittish behavior after the last Apostafest...always someone more than willing to senasationalize things for no reason...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• not interested
    not interested
    sssooo let me ask you this XW...you are in your room having sex....a child walks in....you gonna just keep going after it...after all it's YOUR room...and they really shouldn't be there....

XW, what i would like to know is: If you were in a room having sex, and I walked in, could i join you?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Valis:

It was a bloody joke you touchy bastard!!!!

However *clearing throat seriously*, this is a site which says "everyone welcome", and no age group is specified. I don't see what the big deal is about curtailing racy talk for an hour or so when a young person (oooh WT phrase!) goes into chat.

Expatbrit

• not interested
    not interested

eyegirl,

minutes i need to know the minutes, time is so slow somtimes when you wanna score!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit