CDC recommends no events of more than 50 people for next eight weeks

by Quandary 16 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Every congregation in this area has canceled meetings, except mine. Then when we ( wife) listened on phone half the elders were not there. There were so few they probably could keep the spacing though

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Some places are going to service groups for meetings. Confined home, dirtier thsn hall, no parking, and maybe your lead guy is one of the odder elders. What could go wrong? And some of the groups meet at the hall because there are few who can afford a house.

• tiki
    tiki

Down to ten now in USA...

No restaurants in massachusetts..just take out or delivery....no school...all classes online...quite horrific......apparently this virus is serious and the implications frightful.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

But dont panic😊 the real i information is obscured by sensationalism. The politicians take 45 minutes to tell 5 minutes directions.

Easy: is the food supply chain broken? Are there enough masks? Are rhere plans for social unrest--and not the usual cops with shields. We need to pay our rent.

The gun background is now 2 days or more. 3 and the law says to sell anyway. I both know I can pass and dont need another.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Max capacity now reduced to 10.

Even that could and should change.

Reduce down to 3 max, and JWs wont be able to hold judicial committees hahaha

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

@Smiles

'''Max capacity now reduced to 10.

Even that could and should change.

Reduce down to 3 max, and JWs wont be able to hold judicial committees hahaha''

ROFL, good one!! LOL.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have to say I was pretty impressed by the dr. who is the coronavirus coordinator from the Cheeto administration. Perhaps he accidentally selected someone competent.

This morning, she said everyone must change their behavior, make immediate sacrifices, take this seriously and help each other.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/white-house-coronavirus-response-coordinator-on-new-guidelines/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit