William Malenfant's appalling hate speech - latest morning worship video

by doubtfull1799 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS for most parts are intellectually stunted and ignorant due their lack of education and can be seemingly corrupt as well, that's why you hear and see men giving talks like this and one must never forget this is a thought and emotionally controlling cult.

One could even say this cult was built upon lying conniving bullshit to draw attention and lure in the ignorant and weak thinkers.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Armegeddon couldn't come soon enough to eradicate this evil world that hates Jehover they are so worth a good slaughtering by him he can't wait till Jehovah gives this world of billions of people a total ass whooping and kills them all.

Extremist!

• smiddy
    smiddy

never
    before has there been such widespread
    lack of love of natural affection that
    results in the death of children

Jehovahs Witnesses shun their children and other JW children shun their parents .

Jehovahs Witness parents sacrifice their childrens life with the NO Blood Policy at the Governing Bodys direction.

Lifelong friendships are conditional on your staying in the religion ,if you leave they will shun you.

The widespread lack of love and affection resulting in the death of children ?

All you have to do is look at the religion of Jehovahs Witnesses ,its all there.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Read Steven Pinker and you know enough.

The book the better angels of our nature.

G.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

riddled with dishonesty and downright lies, we as a planet have made huge advances in a mere few years with our environmental changes that are of huge benefit to the planet, have we had any wars recently that have come even close to WWI/II? the typical doomsday fear inducing crap designed to try to keep the R&F held into place with fear and guilt, I wonder if he penned this message himself? he is so clearly deluded.

• steve2
    steve2

Even as he mocks, derides and dehumanises non-Witnesses and the "state" of the world, he is one well-fed cat who benefits from medical advances developed by the people he belittles. He sits in his plush surroundings, enjoying all the creature comforts, purring with milk-fed contentment at the deliciousness of nonWitnesses being wiped off the face of the earth.

Loving. Kind. Decent. Compassionate. Anything but.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

He creates a straw man argument by refuting something that is not said . We do not say that nothing has changed in the last 100 years . That would be foolish. Mankind does indeed face unprecedented problems in the environment , population growth etc. . I personally deplore the horrible weapons of today and the amount of our money spent on them.

However.... these are the result of technology not a worsening of mankind's attitudes. There is no evidence that people today are intrinsically worse than in former times, they just have more opportunities to cause harm . There is evidence before our eyes also of a greater social conscience today than was held by our slave owning, child labour employing "hang 'em flog 'em" forebears.

Anyone who thinks that the Victorians were paragons of church going morality has simply not read social history, or indeed, looked into their family history. There was an awful lot of nooky going on I can tell you! , evidenced by the number of 'base born' children.

We all agree, we would rather live today.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, these days, I'm really starting to hate these assholes (apocalyptic doomsayers, I mean).

It's like they're all entering male menopause or something.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

first time I've heard the idiot speak about abortion and his reference to over a billion aborted in a certain amount of time, does he have any idea that it would be beneficial to the earths population for another billion added to it? his straw man argumentation and complete contradictions are pathetic, how many die of starvation per day? is it 25k? If I get the chance and its rare these days I try to talk to them about what particular age you get misty eyed about considering that the 21st century is at an all time low in every conceivable aspect, the dark ages perhaps? the stone age?

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

@steve2 Good point. He refuses to acknowledge how many of the "changes" in this century he is benefitting from.

@Bluesbrother. So true. Anyone who thinks this century is more immoral or violent etc than any other is simply ignorant and needs to study history more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit