Jst2laws, Hope Your Surgery Goes Well!

by onacruse 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

hope it all goes well Jst2laws

Would it help if I block Joy from chat so she has to look after you?

• outnfree
    outnfree

Simon,

If you block Joy from chat for a few days to better look after Steve, there just might not BE a Steve anymore. That would make her Joy2BFree only until the police caught up to her! Better to keep this place available as a relief valve!

Steve,

I really, truly wish you a successful surgery and the return of your finger to full use. (Beats amputation, eh?)

But I must ask you, please, pretty please, do NOT ask your wife to get the glass, go to the sink, add the lukewarm water, stir in the salt, and bring it to the table for you to soak your wound in. Asking her to help with changing the bandages is fair play. All that other stuff you CAN manage on your own, I guarantee it. (Voice of experience speaking here. <<--still angry after all these years... LOL)

((((((((((Jst2)))))))))))))

out

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Steve,

here's wishing to a fast recovery. Sending quantum healing particle waves your way.

• Dansk
    Dansk

All the best for the hand op Just2. The things you’ll do to get out of the gardening!

Love,

Dansk, Physio and Boys

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(((((((((((((((((((STEVE)))))))))))))))))))

I know Joy will take good care of you!!! Hope that you heal well and quickly. I'll be thinking about ya. Take Care. Love and kisses to both of you!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFL @ everyone's suggestions!!!

Dana, he's fav mag is MAD magazine, I should stock him up on it, right?

XW, I'm sure he'll be the one who will be sipping the wine for recovery.

Eeegads, Simon, no more donations for you if you ban me from chat!!!!! (know where the money comes from first before saying silly things like that)

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm sure Jst2 will have something to say when he sees this thread.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Farkel
    Farkel

Steve,

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery! (You won't have to worry about such problems when the "New System" comes in ten or twenty million years.)

Farkel

• termite 35
    termite 35

Just2laws;

good luck and I hope it all goes well

just remember to write ' It's this one' on your right hand, you know what these hospitals are like, go on; I dare you- a friend of mine did on their knee and found 'We know' written back when he woke up !

love to you both xxx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Jst2laws,my best to you...OUTLAW

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((Just2Laws))))):

Good luck with you surgery,we wish you a speddy recovery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit