Jst2laws, Hope Your Surgery Goes Well!

by onacruse 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

(feeling kinda guilty for taking so long to send my wishes)...jst2laws, don't be too cranky, now, while you recover

• layla
    layla

jst2laws,

I hope your surgery goes well and have a quick recovery ...

Best Wishes

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Wow,

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I just got in and had not looked at the computer when Joy called to tell me what Ona had posted. It is really embarrassing to get such attention for minor surgery but I really appreciate the thoughts.

For those who are wondering I destroyed ligaments and tendons in a finger joint when I took a swan dive into a shallow swamp. That isn't so bad considering the tractor landed upside down right next to me.

Right now the otherwise worthless ring finger is bent in a fixed curve that is ideal for typing (but no good at all for simple tasks such as getting keys out of a pocket). After Monday I will be typing with one hand for about six weeks. I will be doing a lot more reading then typing, so look out Dana. I can take only so much of Mad Magazine.

So thanks for the send off.

Steve

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, with MegaDude's

Sending quantum healing particle waves your way.

there's no chance that your recovery will be anything other than quick and complete!

Or, is there? That persnickety Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle...never know when it will crop up. LOL

Craig

PS: Steve, Thank you for not slapping me up-side-the-head for starting this thread. Please don't put me on caller-ID block

• Englishman
    Englishman

MMm!

A bent finger eh?

C'mon Steve, admit it, you've been practising drinking tea English style, a la Her Majesty, haven't you?

You know, you little pinkie just sort of crooked whilst slurping?

Englishman.

• patio34
    patio34

Pat

• waiting
    waiting

There seems to be no more jokes about hand jobs, middle fingers, etc., left for me to go down to that level. Dayum!

*sigh* - Speedy recovery! Men are terrible patients.

Patience to Joy!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit