Who Do You Think Will Be The Next American Idol?

by Scarlet 33 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I didn't pick Kelly to win the first AI but she came away with it. (My vote would have gone with Tamyra - what a class act.)

This time around - boy so many different personalities and looks. I think Ruben and Clay have amazing voices. If we go on looks, then Carmen or Kimberly Caldwell would win. Yes, Trenyce (not her real name) looked great and her boobies did look weird. I can't decide either!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Kimberly Caldwell is SOOO hot! But I agree last night was not her best performance. Probably the best singers are Ruben, Clay and Trenyce.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

I hope it's Clay or Ruben, Carmen is pretty but I don't think her voice is exceptional in any way. Trenese needs to eat! Her boobs have no support, that's why they looked wierd - she's sooo boney. Yeah, she's a bit full of herself but the girl can sing, I was blown away. I love Clay - really admire his confidence and his voice rocks. Love Ruben & his dimples and that Luther Vandros voice! Wish I could just hug him. I don't like Julia (no confidence and not much of a personality) I like both Kimberlys even though Caldwell is a wee bit full of herself. Love the Marine, he makes me feel so patriotic!

• sandy
    sandy

My pick is Clay, Trenyce or Ruben. The three of then are absolutely the most talented. I would love to see Clay win just to defy the normal look of an american idol. LOL

Trenyce needs to cut her hair, maybe a bob-cut. And yes I think she is way too skinny!

Her boobies did look weird. But I like her and she is a little annoying but who isn't? She has got the talent to win.

Carmen, Carmen, Carmen, Carmen: She, in my opinion, has a very pretty voice. She just hasn't found her spot yet. A little more experience and I think she could really make it in the country world of music. Her voice has a raspy but pretty quality to it.

Kimberly Caldwell: SHE JUST HAS TO GO!!!! HATED HER FROM THE BEGINNING!

She does not have much range to her voice and I think she knows it. She has to know it. SIMON WAS RIGHT ON WITH HIS COMMENTS ABOUT HER LAST NIGHT!

I SEE HER AT KARAOKE NIGHT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT! TO PUT IT SIMPLY;

SHE SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

COREY: Well his high voice is a bit annoying. I think he will do better if he picks a song that will show off his lower and higher range.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

OMG was Charles being voted out totally unexpected or what? I did think he gave a great performance last not but it sure as hell was better than Corey's and I did not think it was bottom 3 material. I felt Carmen should have been in the bottom 3. And I really wanted Corey to go is gone from bad to worse. Well next week ought to be interesting.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

I like Clay - what a great voice, and he seems like a genuinely nice person. I think Ruben has a great voice but it annoys me that Simon told Vanessa and Kimberly to lose weight, and he even told Josh the same thing, but he didn't say word one to Ruben - bad double standard. I like Josh too, I hope his unit in the marines doens't have to ship out before the show ends.

I'm not thrilled with any of the girls this time. I don't like either Kimberly - they both have too much attitude and whoever dresses Trenyce should be shot, they have no respect for her. I was sad to see Vanessa go - she had such a happy attitude. And Julia and Carmen are just so-so. The other guys don't really register with me - once someone does a Michael Jackson song, it's pretty much over.

Silverleaf

• LB
    LB

I'd rather watch reruns of Big Brother than this show. I hate it.

But my guess is Al Gore

• freedom96
    freedom96

I like Ruben and Clay. Though Ruben may not win 1st place, he will get a record deal without question. Kimberly Locke iritates the hell out of me; didn't like her attitude on one of the first shows. Trenyce has a very good voice, but she is too thin, and her facial expressions during singing bug me. But that probably is not her fault.

• email
    email

Who Do You Think Will Be The Next American Idol?

ME... of course!

*sings... "like a virgin" while pretending to be sexy*

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Ruben seems to be the odd-on favorite. There's something I like about all the finalists, so making a final decision will be difficult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit