Who Do You Think Will Be The Next American Idol?

by Scarlet 33 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love either Ruben or Clay both are just awesome

<*puts earplugs in so she won't hear email singing "Like a Virgin" and screaming "MY EYES OH MY GOD MY EYES" *>LOL just jokin email

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Well here it goes. I’ll probably be dubbed “Simon-ette” That’s Simon Cowell; not our dear Simon.

Yes, I watch the show. In my opinion, the first American Idol had better talent. Here is a link that will show pictures and an Q&A Interview on each contestant.

http://http://idolonfox.com/contestants/

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

MY FAVORITE? CLAY AIKEN. Wild hair and all. WOW what a voice. An absolutely natural singer, great passion, wonderful personality, good entertainer, emotional, great eyes. The girls are going crazy. Like his Q&A answers. Sounds like he is mature and has something between his ears to go along with that voice.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

REUBEN: Good voice. Sounds like Luther Van Dross but we already have one of those. Nice guy but football jerseys? A laid back image is one thing; lazy is another. To me that does not constitute the best, i.e., the winner of the show. However, I could picture him recording.

TRENYCE: Ugh. Good voice but sounds like Whitney Houston (a shrill, screaming, scrawny one at that). OK so that was a little “Simon-ette” of me but we already have a Whitney. And I don’t listen to her records for the very same reason. OK so I’m not being objective here. But she is really stuck on herself and I don’t know why. Meow.

KIMBERLY ( (LOCKE): Good voice. Church choir yes; entertainment stage….no.

RICKEY: OK. Nothing special.

JULIA: Cut. She has zero passion and personality.

CHARLES: Nice guy but no. Not in the same league.

VANESSA: OK voice. Now here is a girl that has her own style!

JOSHUA:

COREY: Nice guy but no.

CARMEN: OK voice. Little on the young side. She’s has a nice country style. Sure would like to see her do a duet with Joshua. That would be good.

Stay tuned. Now where is that good Blues song!

Trot (Simon-ette)

(Simon: This is the 4 th time trying to get this post done. Only parts of it would post. Shee-e-e-esh.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit