Vomit inducing JW Broadcasting Music Video

by sieborg 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• betterdaze
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun
    B the X you had me laughing so hard on your comment LOL
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

LOL Datadog ...so true! Can't shake annoyance at the toilet seat being up tho' can I be pissed at that and child protection issues??

You are so right tho' I am ashamed to admit I cried at that BS!!! If this atheist apostates in tears what chance has a dub princess got?!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Ease quam Videri " What in the Sam Hill you playin' at boy?!"
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Oh betterdaze! hahaha
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Geez. Really weird video. And since when do sisters sit on the floor? They show two different sisters sitting on the floor of the Kingdom Hall! One is on the floor doing something with her little kids, and near the end, one sister is sitting on the floor surrounded by garbage bags, clumsily trying to tie them closed. Why is she sitting on the floor???

And the "thousand mile" stares abound in this video. Creepy too how the sister spent so much time at the meeting staring at the brother....

• sir82
    sir82

The video doesn't show what happens next out behind the trash dumpster.

Clearly they should be chaperoned. Nothing sparks thoughts of lustful exuberance like carrying bags of used paper towels.

• steve2
    steve2

Young ones are exhorted to "take your time" in looking for a marriage mate. So, where's the urgency with preaching the "good news" because the end is so very near? The men who put this glob together honestly don't expect the end any time soon.

The video portrays the young man as a preoccupied sap who is caught up in idealized mental images of the pros snd cons of various attractive young women as prospective mates.

Not a horny bone(r) in his body or "dirty" thought in his mind! Yeah, like your average young male or female in the organization will readily identify with the idealized actors in the video.

Oh betterdaze, nice rendition of the video!

• fulano
    fulano
    Disgusting...the wankers.
  • hoser
    hoser
    Who writes this crap?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit