Vomit inducing JW Broadcasting Music Video

by sieborg 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

So spend your time out in field service and then one day at an assembly a brother pushing a broom will spy a sister bundling trash and its true love?

• Anders Andersen
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What do they have in common apart from the religion?

Probably nothing...and once they are married, and find that out, its TOO LATE

• millie210
    millie210
    stuckinarut2

What do they have in common apart from the religion?

Probably nothing...and once they are married, and find that out, its TOO LATE

Agree!

I guess the whole intent was to look for someone who wants to be "of service" to others and willing to do the humble job.

That is the Watchtower idea of the ideal couple.

However, mass producing a video telling everyone "these are the marriage rules" means anyone can handle a few trashbags to snare br or sr "right". Now it is no longer an act of voluntary service, its a mating ritual.

I am SO offended by this ! I need to calm down LOL!!!

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    adjusted knowledge '... I just realized that they also used all attractive people in that video, except for the old man introducing the video...'
    Don't forget about the old codger in the park trying to figure out what the heck a cell phone was. Probably didn't even know he was in a video and it he did he probably wouldn't approve of the subject matter. That is if he could even figure out what the sam hill the video was about.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Wait isn't there a current watch-towel stating that young ones should not get married? Hypocrites
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JWism is a poor foundation for a marriage. No matter how badly the relationship sucks, you stay. Why? You don't want to disappoint an imaginary friend by being selfish.

No wonder there are so many who just turn into roomates.

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think this video was posted on here somewhere a few weeks ago.

yes, you're right, they only use the best looking people for these videos, nobody who is overweight or not so good-looking. It's all about the image, gotta keep that image up. Which is the most vital, the ''image''.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

As per usual, these videos and the photos they show in the publications, are a bit too "on the nose" to be taken seriously (except by the oddballs) and often induce annoyance on the part of those who they are directed at (typically young people).

Any JW having difficulty finding someone of their own, would likely feel worse after seeing this, rather than want to continue holding on in the hope that Miss or Mr Right will be found among the ranks of those mopping up after the assembly. They may even feel embarrassed, knowing that others may view them as being the local "sad single person with no immediate prospects".

Unless things have changed drastically, most young JW's inwardly find this stuff cringeworthy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.Vomit inducing JW Broadcasting Music Video

..............Image result for WatchTower logo

.........Image result for WatchTower logoImage result for propaganda music.Image result for WatchTower logo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit