HAVE YOU COMMITED A SIN AGAINST JEHOVAH.?????????

by nightwarrior 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• gumby
    gumby

Nightwarrior,

NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ,WHO ???? JESUS OR THE FAITHFULL AND DISCREET SLAVE ,

You do not know the truth because the truth is not in you my fellow brother and slave of Christ.

You see, my lord went away on a long trip and left all his belongings to his "slave" that he intrusted his intrests to. He promised he would guide them and be with them and let them further teach us things. He could not be here in person of course but he is with then in spirit.

Just as Moses directed the people as God told him.....so my lords slave class is directed my dear brother.

I hope you can see that there is no salvation in anyone else except my lord and his intrusted slave.

I wish you piece......... and by god I think I'm going to get a piece tonight too

Gumby

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I would love to have sex with 10 men in satanic masks on stage during the memorial.

is that bad?

Ravyn

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

*searches frantically for his devil mask*

CZAR

• gumby
    gumby

Ravyn you hornmeister !

LMAO at that one ! Best laugh of the day. I'm serious.

Gumby

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am serious too!

Ravyn

• Kjell Hedblom
    Kjell Hedblom

No,I have Never done that! When I was a JW I belived I did, but now I realize that I never did

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Ravyn,

It would depend on you being female - if so, you can count me in.

You are all forgetting. No one gets to the father except through cheeses.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*chokes on her coke*

Cheeses you crack me up...

• rocketman
    rocketman

The jws do pray in Jesus' name, even though, other than that, he basically is barely talked about by jws and seems to have a very limited role in their actual worship. Jehovah gets mentioned so many times it's almost ridiculous, even though the Greek Scriptures clearly focus attention on the Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit