HAVE YOU COMMITED A SIN AGAINST JEHOVAH.?????????

by nightwarrior 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

The first question is whom do you show your loyalty to ????????????

1 ) THE ORGANIZATION......

2 ) OR TO JEHOVAH..........

You have five seconds to decide,prove it to yourself by answering these questions,

Whom do you pray through,?????

Do you ask for anything through the faithfull and discreet slave,if you do ask for anything in there name then consider yourself as being APOSTATE.

The scriptures teach to ask for everything and anything in JESUS NAME . and no other name.

NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ,WHO ???? JESUS OR THE FAITHFULL AND DISCREET SLAVE ,

Whos teachings do you follow,( peace & knowledge be upon you all ) are you being led to apostacy ,?/sure you know

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

hmm.. not Christian. Is there a check box for "None of the Above"?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... And we ask these things, Jehovah, in the Faithful and Discrete Slave's name. Amen.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Have I commited a sin against jehovah? And maybe the org.??

I have committed quite a few may fill the whole page.

1. I divorced 2. I am homosexual. 3. A drinker 4. smoker 5. I voted. 6. a gambler 7. PTSD group meets in a church. 6. my sobriety group meets in a church 7. 12 Step Smoking group meets in a church. 8. been to many furnerals over the years(non jw's) 9. sometimes swear 10. SilentLambs march 9. Take Back the Night March. 10. Parenting support groups. 11. Therapy 12 work in a hospital 13. many worldly friends. 14 have my horoscoped read. 15 do pagan rituals. And the list goes on,

I don't think I rank on the top of the list here. This probably is'nt what you are looking for. I like breaking rules. Just as I do with my family of orgin.

OCW

• LB
    LB

Mostly, just for fun, I sin against my employer. I've sinned a lot against the watchtower. I have future plans to fill out my sinning list. I know that since I left the borg I have to keep track of my sins myself, no more friends around to list them for me. I'm not keeping track nearly as well as they did.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    The first question is whom do you show your loyalty to ????????????

Well of course I'm not a debate judge, so I couldn't hope to convince anyone of anything.

I still believe in God, but I also believe in myself. I live my life by my own conscience. I will trust in my God that he will show me (in a way my simple mind can understand) where or if I need correction.

• animal
    animal

Nope...

I am my own god.

Animal

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I pray to a Goddess. She trumps them all.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    HAVE YOU COMMITED A SIN AGAINST JEHOVAH.?????????

Have you committed a sin against pink unicorns?

Dedalus

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

Night warrior,

Can I add this question to the list?

Why you need the organization to be saved when the scriptures say.................

Acts 4:12.."Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (hmmmmm the name of Jesus, not an organization?)

1John 5:11.."He who has the SON has life." (hmmmm, can that possible mean that you don't need the organization to have life?)

Titus 3:5..."HE saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy." (hmmm, you mean all those righteous works attending meetings didn't count?)

Ephsians 2:8...."For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the gift of God--NOT BY WORKS......." ( hmmmmm can that mean works of door to door ministry and counting hours wasn't a requirement to be saved?)

John 14:6.."I am the way the truth and the life." (hmmm, you mean something else can be labeled the "truth"?)

Matthew 15:9

"THEY WORSHIP ME IN VAIN; THEIR TEACHINGS ARE BUT RULES TAUGHT BY MEN."

Thanks warior for letting me add a few thoughts!! :) :) agape love, gold_morning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit