I am sorry to report......

by Scooby 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Scooby
    Scooby

Sorry Friends to report, my husband and I are divorcing. He could not handle me saying I will never go back to the truth. He is not ready to face all the crap from growing up a JW. He wants to find someone who NEVER knew the JW's. Me saying it is what it is....is too much for him and he is not ready and doesn't think he'll ever be.

A beautiful thing it once was.... at least in my heart. Thank you ...you %&^*$%# at Bethel for destroying my husband....little by little and day by day. If only...................................

I am happy to announce you guys... I AM NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER going back. Thanks to Randy Watters and Steve Haassen for your seminar.....WOW!!!!

For now... I will mourn....... and you $*%&$&% at the Governing body will get yours......

Scooby

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sorry to hear it, Scooby. So you mean to say he is going to go on the prowl for an innocent and try and suck them in before they figure out what is happening? Isn't that deceptiveness to the extreme?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Scooby)))...OUTLAW

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((((((((((Scooby)))))))))))))))))))))

To quote a song "I took the walk you're walking now... I've been in your shoes"

Email me anytime...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Very sorry to hear that Scooby.... however, from your post you sound like a very strong and determined individual (you'll do fine). Wishing the best for you.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, Scooby. It hurts, but better to know where you stand. You'll do great, you're heading in the right direction.

Blondie

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

SCOOBY,

Sorry but i was led to beleive that ,as a j.w you cant get divorced ,just because youe marriage mate has a difference of opinion,maybee somewere along the lines of fornication ,yep but not for thinking for yourself,whatever the situation ,explain to him that the lovely girl that he was knew is still there,But now he has aquire a naughty girl ,but nice along with it ,show him that you can still be his wife the same person but having a difference of opinion, ask him how would jehovah godview his decision

tell him that its not scriptual grounds for divorcing and that he still has to support you ,this should bring him to his senses,

good luck.

• kls
    kls

Oh Scooby, i am so very sorry .What ever happened to, loving your wife like your ownbody?I am waiting for my jw husband to say the same. best of life kls

• berylblue
    berylblue

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

Beryl

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Scooby:

I am so sorry, I thought I was going to have to lose my Thunder at first I NEVER dreamed he would leave. Maybe he is just threatening I hope so. If not best of luck and I hope the GB choke on their own spit for the lives they destroy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit