Are the 8 superstar Popes planning a purge?

by Sour Grapes 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Slow Burn
    Slow Burn

Hi Sour Grapes,

Just wondering, how would the Org implement making your Last Will & Testament payable to JW.org?

Would they DF you if you refused?

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Slow Burn...I was just thinking that due to the money crunch the Borg says they have that there would be a future requirement to leave all one's money, real estate, jewelry to the Borg since they say all of our valuables belong to Jehovah anyway.

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

I think there is really no need to worry about what will happen with the Organisation. I think it will survive everything. The only difference will happen is everyone who has some desire to find the truth will leave it. And the Organisation will be left with people who plainly don't care if the Organisation make sense or not. They will go there because their parents used to go and they have friends there. The Organisation already turned into a basic religion. It doesn't give any hope, it has dogmas and the flock is fed up of boring, same old talks. People go there to get together, drink tea and pretend that the Armagedon is coming. That sounds pathetic. Yes, I know. But what can we do? If people want to play games and think they are God's friends let them do it. I just feel sad for them. The real creator made such an outstanding world, but they waste their life because some Governing Body says that it has connection with Jehovah 😪😪

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I don't think the hurdles need to be as dramatic as minimum mandatory service time etc just for them to keep doing what they do best by keeping up with the ever-present social pressure from the big brother borgcasts to obey with things like officially signing away rights to personal privacy/sovereignty, co operate with KH sell-offs regardless of any hardship involved and a continuation of the general and obvious indifference and lack of consideration for individual JWs and families will sort the lukewarm and cooling from the diehard loyalists.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Here is my unscientific break down of Publishers.

3 mil. Age 65+

2 mil. Under 18

2 mil. Middle age super dubs

1 mil. Pimo or at least just going through the motions

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I think they're planning some new shite light that will cause a stir. But it will be accepted as "wonderful" by the drones. What it is i don't know.

“At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.” - Watchtower November 15 2013, page 20 par. 17

• Alex Bogdanov
    Alex Bogdanov

Pale. Emperor. Good throwback. Its crazy how can they write sentences like that. But what is even more crazy is that people will obey it. When even from the Bible's point of view that type of advice only can come from false prophet aka Satan. How people don't see that is a mystery!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good points SG, hey you got people thinking. And Morph's a little querky sometimes but a lot of fun in his opinions.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

If people did leave it would be good for the watchtower as they could sell off more kingdom halls (its hard to see how they could make any more cuts)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Pale Emperor

''At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.” - Watchtower November 15 2013, page 20 par. 17''

That's just a chilling Watchtower isn't it!!

Makes you wonder what the Hell they are up to!!! And then they go out and say they are not inspired or infallible.

That was in the February 2017 WT. Also, I found that days text from Sat July 28,2018 where they echo the same thing about not being inspired or infallible.

Joe #4747 videos on youtube made mention one time, a while back, that when you combine the above 2 notions, when they say to obey all instructions yet claim infallible and what not, Joe said it was SCAREY!!!

It is scarey. The naïve and the easily manipulated will be led along by their noses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit