Are the 8 superstar Popes planning a purge?

by Sour Grapes 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

There are over 8 million JDubs and I would venture a guess that at least 20% to 30% are PIMO. In my opinion, the Kingdom Hauls are only half full for two reasons....many have left but the majority are PIMO and any little excuse will keep them home and they will report their token ghost hours in service. All it takes to stay home is being tired, too much school homework or I will go next week, No doubt many have taken part-time jobs and the fear of working the second shift and the guilt of missing meetings is gone. This would explain why the overall numbers in the total JW count do not reflect the sharp decline indicated in the number of halls being combined.

Then we have the disfellowshipped, and the majority of which stay that way but many do return not because of their love of the desert god but because of wanting to be with family. These reinstated ones will also be PIMO's.

The 8 Popes at Warwick know that PIMO's create a problem for them and how much better it would be if they weren't around because of the example they set and it can discourage the faithful to not be so faithful.

Somehow the Popes need to get rid of them. They are going to do something that is over the top that only the JW's that become unconscious when they enter the Kingdom Hauls will fully buy into. The Watchtower has stated several times in so many words "you are going to hear some crazy stupid shit coming from the Popes that seems bizarre, but your faithful obedience to this stupid shit will save your lives at the fast approaching Great Tribulation."

I think that they may even make it much more difficult for the disfellowshipped to be reinstated since they will become more PIMO's.

I was trying to think what would be some things the Gibbering Booty may demand to put things over the top? Something that I thought of is making tithing mandatory or setting minimum hours in service to 30 to 40 hours a month for everyone, How about having several meetings a month in some bunker as trial runs for the future. Maybe showing proof that ones final will have the Watchtower Company as the sole beneficiary for everything?

What do you think? Am I out in left field with the above?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im always amazed at how far off the rails a topic can go... for instance, notice this:

The 8 Popes at Warwick know that PIMO's create a problem for them and how much better it would be if they weren't around because of the example they set and it can discourage the faithful to not be so faithful.

Thats fairly reasonable. Im not sure i agree, but i can certainly understand the point and see the logic behind it. Sadly, the question didnt get left there... we ultimately ended up with this:

was trying to think what would be some things the Gibbering Booty may demand to put things over the top? Something that I thought of is making tithing mandatory or setting minimum hours in service to 30 to 40 hours a month for everyone, How about having several meetings a month in some bunker as trial runs for the future. Maybe showing proof that ones final will have the Watchtower Company as the sole beneficiary for everything?

Sigh... there is so much wrong with that.... so much paranoia and rambling nonsense. Meetings in a bunker as a trial run? The wt as sole beneficiaries.. of what?? Wt property? Did you think about that before you wrote it? Minimum serivce hours... minimum or what? They already have an unofficial minimum of 9 and nobody cares. Dear thor its all so stupid.

I can see them wanting to weed out the weak. I can see them wanting to have people either commit all the way or drift off. All of your thoughts on how are just plain foolish.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Morpheus...I always think before I post. I am not your enemy...just trying to do some brainstorming as to what the Society is hinting at when they talk about future things that may be said that seem strange from a human standpoint.

Love you man.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

How about having several meetings a month in some bunker as trial runs for the future.

While there may be some locations where "security" dictates that kingdom halls go on lock-down I have noticed that even in small, think 5,000 or less, population towns the kingdom halls are doing a lock-down for all meetings. If you are not there by conclusion of opening prayer you have to knock and be admitted by an elder. Practice for bunkers? IDK, but the ramping up of the "things in the world are soOOoo bad for us JDubs" and the increasing persecution complex they are being fed it would be easy for people to get paranoid about what the WTB&T$$ cult leaders are planning.

Personally I much rather expect the unexpected. No harm no foul if it doesn't happen, but prepared if it does.

• TD
    TD

....the Gibbering Booty may demand to put things over the top? Something that I thought of is making tithing mandatory or setting minimum hours in service to 30 to 40 hours a month for everyone...

The optional nature of JW service has been their legal defense against charges of child labor in the past. Tithing is by definition a tenth of your income, which I don't think the average JW can part with even if they wanted to.

We're not talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer though, so I guess they're capable of anything...

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

If you're a newbie and are barely waking up, take note of how user _Morpheus answered Sour Grapes' question. Then contrast his answer to how Jehovah's Witnesses welcome first time visitors to the kingdom hall. See, _Morpheus likes to think he's different than the JW's or their beloved leaders but he's not. He reacted the same way those egotiscal pieces of crap you find in Warwick react when you happen to question what THEY see as acceptable and normal. So, next time you happen to witness _Morpheus acting like the concerned anti-JW activist, or trying to console and welcome newbies to this forum, remember this thread.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I could be easy thinking about removing 'the weak', but remember the 8 million and something are the really hardcore, because if you go door to door you're convinced. Imagine all that people that left but are like just 'expectators' it could be 25 million easy. I know people that are out but if you talk with them they say things like : " in my heart I know is the truth". So if the GB get crazy they are gonna try to somewhat get money from those guys too, instead of doing a 'purge' just saying

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂😂😂😂😂 You must be new or drunk, tenacious. Never have i ever set my self up as an ex jw activist. I will give you a few min to find a single post to prove me wrong.....

also, nobody, not one single person on this forum whos been here longer than 5 seconds, would ever think i would suffer fools and their paranoid delusions of the gb holding meetings in a bunker or killing those who claim to be anointed or who are so clueless they dont understand the moronic nature of saying “Maybe showing proof that ones final will have the Watchtower Company as the sole beneficiary for everything?”.

If rediculious statements are left unchallenged it only leads to more tin foil hat wearing paranoid nonsense.

There are enough exjw morons who storm kingdomhalls and make youtube rants about Rutherford being a freemason and all sorts of other utterly moronic garbage. When i see something thats bat poop crazy i feel compelled to identify it as such. Your results may vary. I dont really care.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I was trying to think what would be some things the Governing Body may demand to put things over the top?

JWs have already been told to go along with the following foolish and senseless doctrines/teachings without questioning the GB...just to name a few:

1. 1914 doctrine.

2. No-blood transfusions doctrine.

3. Overlapping generation teaching.

4. Disfellowshipping/shunning doctrine.

It should not surprise or rattle us if and when the GB invent a ridiculous way of dealing with faders or PIMOs. The following has always been WT's motto:

"All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether or not these are Bible based or appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Morpheus...the Borg already encourages on an annual basis that the JDubs leave everything to the Watchtower and they even approach the elderly in nursing homes to get their wills changed over to be the sole beneficiary removing their own children. I have seen that myself. My point was could they make this mandatory?

Slow down man and smell the roses. Life is too short to be so bitter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit