Are the 8 superstar Popes planning a purge?

by Sour Grapes 32 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Are you aware that your comments have twice as many dislikes as they do likes, while Sour Grapes has far more likes than you and almost zero dislikes? Just FYI, that means a lot more people agree with Sour Grapes than you

Oh no!!! Random internet people like ridiculous ideas more than sense! People didnt say nice things to me *morpheous begins sobbing* whatever shall i do??? I didnt receive validation from as many random internet people as some other random internet clown *morpheous begins crying uncontrollably* woe is me! And to top it off nevuela thinks this matters *morpheous curls into a fetal position and dies from shame*

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

There has been so much back and forth, chopping and changing etc of doctrines and prophecy over recent years that I suspect many would comply with any radical or strange requirement.

Hardcore ones often remain' locked in' because they have 'invested' heavily over the years, and risk losing much if they 'withdraw' their investments. . Just as with utility companies where many stay loyal to expensive providers, such hardcore ones are unwilling or unable to look beyond their 'present religious provider'..!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JaniceA - "...JWs are desperate for crumbs of hope that they are right..."

Can't speak for everyone, but I definitely was during the last couple years before my fade started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit