Breaking news - no more reporting

by wannaexit 28 Replies latest jw friends

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"It's like they want in the movie business anyway..."

I bet everyone will be lining up for the complete boxed set of Caleb and Sophia videos! 😱🙄

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Holy Moly.....

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Judge Rutherford must be spinning in his grave.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

(Safer religions to join)

Some of their policies are right deadly.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

This is what I've been saying for years that they should do. Just have a box where we can check that states we were a publisher that month.

The whole reporting of time, and pioneering, is a violation of what Jesus said about not letting your left hand know what your right hand is doing and not blowing your horn when you make an offering.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One potentially big problem: Once, you needed to report at least 10 hours a month, as an average, for the past 6 months in order to be eligible for missionary work. With this, all you need is to check the "Yes" box for having participated in field circus for the past 6 months, and how are they to know it was for 30 seconds or 200 hours you preached each of those months?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Rattigan,,,thats right. I remember you saying this. Good observation.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Rattigan, I always thought that about time counting. ( but went along with the crowd.-gullible me ) Why do we go along with what we know is wrong? ans: peer pressure, being obedient to those taking the lead....So glad I woke up!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Predictable. If the numbers were great they wouldn't do this. The trend is to stop counting everything (except money) to hide the decline.

The Org is always right. Before Jws would defend this saying that Jellohoba wants his people to stay organized, reports are needed, bla bla bla.. Now i'm sure they will defend this too saying that only Jellohoba needs to keep track, we need to simplify things bla bla bla.

I always thought that eventually they would scrap preaching entirely, but with this move, they actually don't need to do that. They are basically saying..."preach if you want to preach, we don't care".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i think the idea i read on here is right--it means individuals can preach, go door knocking--guard leaflet racks etc if they want to--its nothing to do with the mothership.

Your on your own now bruvvers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit