Breaking news - no more reporting

by wannaexit 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I didint search to see if its been talked about. Big news for jws sheeple , no more reporting.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Do you have a link or some sort of reference for this?

• pepperheart2
    pepperheart2

its even on jw.org itself

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

NotFormer, yes as peperheart2 said its on the website "on the breaking news". There is already a thread about it. I didin't check well enough and started this one.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Even on the Borgs website!!!

This is just unprecedented,,,unbelievable!!🤪

I thought I would never see the day!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Now....any PImos,,questioning Thomas,, doubting Thomas or whoever can just tick the box as saying ''Yes'' they preached this month without ever going out at all!!

Keeping the elders away,,,without doing anything. Anything at all!!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I agree with Andy Norris who said"

"It’s vital to the organisation that a positive image is shown, and why they are so overly protective against critics, whistleblowers and apostates.

Is there really a sudden need to change something that’s been done for years ? Why now ?

Regardless of how this will be spun in J.W land, the reason can only be a coverup of poor statistics, instead of having to show a poor yearly report, they can now say we no longer collect the data."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

....I just feel totally dumbfounded by todays announcement.

The ''hours'' were clearly the Borgs measuring tool to what kind of good dub you were.

This religion sucks.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Maybe it is a money crunch....if people don't have to report, they won't go out as much and there won't be as much demand for paper publications ( not everyone liked the eletronic thing ) I mentioned on a similar post, they won't need as many Bethelites if they don't publish as much. It's like they want in the movie business anyway...

• LV101
    LV101

Yup -- "hours" measuring one's spirituality and status in the hall, i.e., pecking order to keep the slaves in line -- just like Jesus would have done - not. That reporting was nothing but a farce but it was control by the powers that be who make sure there are no gods before them. With people leaving (if true) they're figuring out there are lots of gods (and safer religions to join) out there.

I edited my terms. 😢

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit