Massive Destruction of Judicial Files Ordered by By Servce Department?

by Room 215 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    This is true in Germany, the German congregations also have to destroy the information in the files.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Bowen was provided with ample clarification. I'm disappointed with his obfuscation and intent to make the issue about something it is not.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    cappytan: The overreaction and sensationalization of this document is embarrassing.

I don't think so.

The document states:

"Each elder must destroy anything he "inadvertently" kept such as his personal notes from any judicial matter he dealt with."

In the secular world that operates on real law, not the WT law, those "inadvertent" personal notes are called "police notes". Police notes are often critical in investigating and prosecuting criminal cases.

• the girl next door
  • kairos
    kairos

This is a big deal and I have to be confident that all of the proper authorities are on this trail.

The subpoena and default guilty verdict over child abuse files and the subsequent $12.5M ruling out of San Diego involving GB tool Losch shows they are on the run.

• the girl next door
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

This isn't new. Elders are supposed to hand over any notes that they took during a judical hearing to the JC Chairman. The chairman is supposed to write a summary based on his and the other 2 set of notes, write down what happened, the result, seal it in an envelope and give it to the secretary. These records are supposed to be destroyed after 7 years I believe.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Destroying evidence is disturbing and alarming. To be instructed to ''obey'' the Borg over the ''laws of the land'' is just something amazing!!! Unbelievable.

Covering up litigation. I know if I was personally an Elder, I would be resigning over a disturbed ''conscience''' and possible fear of the police and secular authorities. That is should the secular authorities become ''educated'' somehow of instructions to destroy evidence.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

These records are supposed to be destroyed after 7 years I believe.

This is true with the exception of child abuse cases which are retained indefinitely. So records of child abuse is not being destroyed. However getting those records to court is another thing altogether.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    This is true with the exception of child abuse cases which are retained indefinitely. So records of child abuse is not being destroyed. However getting those records to court is another thing altogether.

Why aren't people getting this? Why is this checklist being used to push the narrative of them trying to cover up child abuse? It's extremely disingenuous and can be used to discredit all other evidence the exJW community has on the subject!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit