Who Was The Biggest Jackass Circuit Overseer You Ever Met?

by Sea Breeze 88 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Then there was

Ray (scowling) Cowling.

A d.o. that had to have everything his way,,,,arsehole.

jtg

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Rivergang 3 hours ago

PS: @ozziepost

I remember Neville Bromwich giving talks at one of our circuit assemblies. However, we never had him as Circuit Overseer (not in my time, anyway). Perhaps we didn't miss much?

Neville Bromwich - "The end is so close now I can smell it" - mid 90's - it was his own end!

RB

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

jonahstourguide 2 hours ago

Then there was

Ray (scowling) Cowling.

A d.o. that had to have everything his way,,,,arsehole.

jtg

Ain't that the truth!

RB

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Brother Jones. CO in Maryland. He knew about molestation allegations against a former PO in Pasadena, MD but, as far as I know, he never contacted authorities. Rumors about this POS elder circulated for DECADES. Rumors include sodomy, molestation, inappropriate touching of young boys and teens, naked hot tub parties with young boys, and providing sexually explicit material to young boys.

No one said or did anything so there were allegedly multiple victims over a span of 20 years. It has been alleged that the wife knew. Eventually, the elder was confronted but he denied everything. Allegedly, he was publicly reproved for using "poor judgment" but the local elder body refused to announce it. The CO had to step in and make sure it was announced. The elder body in Pasadena was dispersed to elder appointments in other towns. None of them have been held accountable. The POS former PO is now enjoying a cushy retirement in a warmer climate. No one in his new congregation was informed of the allegations.

Interestingly, one of the elders brought to Pasadena after the elder body was removed was Kenneth Stitz. Kenneth Stitz was an elder in the Rosedale congregation around the time that the Betty Vauls scandal went down. Betty Vauls accused a member of the Rosedale congregation of molesting her daughter. She later filed a lawsuit against the Watchtower and claimed that elders in her congregation harrassed, slandered and spied on her. I don't know if Stitz was directly involved in the Vauls case but, I do recall him bragging about different methods he used to catch "wrongdoers" in the congregation.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Bandicoot, Rivergang, Jonah's and Ozzie, I had Cowling and Bromwich as either CO or DO at different times, so yes Ozzie, maybe we crossed paths a long time ago in a galaxy far away. 🤔

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Perhaps a galaxy in Victoria !??! 'Interstellarly' speaking

jtg

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I didn't like Ray Shah, Charldon Johnson or Richard Cullen. There was an older bloke, white hair but I don't recall his name. Arrogant old turd. Ted something? Probably just as well because I don't care anymore. I found all the newer CO's were corporate shills. Not like the ones from the 60's and 70's when they still had some compassion. The ones I met before I escaped were grotty specimens.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Sam Reno was an incredibly rude little asshole.

• blondie
    blondie

I used to remember some years ago and posted on JWN. Now all I can remember were the kind, nonjudgmental ones, only 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit