Do Jehovah's Witnesses maintain a database of 'Sudden Deaths' within Bethel Families around the world?

by was a new boy 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Ilikethetruth- Inhave heard very similar things and my question is why in earth don’t they do a U turn now on the vax mandates for schools?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

indoubtbigtime....they don't want to do any u turns...they want to keep pushing the jabs....this is a depopulation agenda--make those kids sick so they will have an early death...make them infertile so they can't have children.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    this is a depopulation agenda--make those kids sick so they will have an early death...make them infertile so they can't have children.

????? Really? I rest my case?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

slidin fast- I think you are making a mockery of me...to that I say: hide and watch! I hope you like crow.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

enoughisenougha day ago

indoubtbigtime....they don't want to do any u turns...they want to keep pushing the jabs....this is a depopulation agenda--make those kids sick so they will have an early death...make them infertile so they can't have children.

-

Gbody have U turned on vaccinations already they were dead against up to recently then COVID they did a u turn pushing them

now they need to U turn back as people keep taking them to stay fully vexed just because of what the GB

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""now they need to U turn back as people keep taking them to stay fully vexed just because of what the GB""

Probably just suits a personal agenda. They may realize that someone on the GB may be vulnerable and they have to pursue their own personal safety and interests.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Jonathan Otto, a highly acclaimed investigative journalist and filmmaker, will be sharing the full story with the complete, groundbreaking 10-episode docuseries, Absolute Healing… for free viewing ON DEMAND.

REPLAY WEEKEND MARATHON

Access all Available Episodes During the Replay Marathon

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 1: PATENTED: How the Spike Protein Was Designed to Infiltrate Your DNA

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 2: BIOTOXIN: The Latest, Expert-led Research Revealing COVID Bioweapons Truth

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 3: SUDDENLY: Myocarditis, Heart Attacks & Sudden Deaths in Healthy Young People

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 4: REPAIR: Top Natural Protocols to Reverse Vaxx Shedding, Long COVID & Spike Protein Exposure

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 5: ENERGIZE: Boost Your Mitochondria & Heal Your Body at the Cellular Level

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 6: DETOX: Eliminate Toxins, Parasites, and Molds from Your Body

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 7: RESTORE: Heal Your Gut Microbiome & Reverse Vaxx-Induced Inflammatory Diseases

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 8: RECOVER: Reverse Cancer, Autoimmunity & Lung Disease by Healing the Root Cause

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 9: REGENERATE: Natural Protocols to Reverse Cancer, Neurodegeneration, Depression, Anxiety & Fatigue

ON REPLAY - CLICK HERE

Episode 10: BREAKTHROUGHS: Regenerative Medicine & Emerging Technologies to Restore Your Health

https://absolutehealingseries.com/replays/

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Was A new Boy Have you seen Prodigal Ali's (Formily Ali's Big Toe)recent video where she sings the praises of your book?

https://youtu.be/1PqmtekDkok

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

There is now no doubt that anyone who promoted these injections were wrong to imply that they were safe and effective.

To what degree they are harmful and how many deaths they are responsible for is debatable but there will have to be investigations as these excess deaths continue to mount.

What will the governing body say when rank and file question them pushing these injections so much? Trust will be lost.

In the future when there is some new direction given someone will answer up in the meeting and sarcastically say ‘just like the direction from jehovah to be fully vaccinated was such good direction and we are all so pleased we went along with the direction.’

Jehovah is really looking after everyone in his organisation making sure everyone stays fully vaccinated even now the direction is still that

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

talked to a friend yesterday who got sick everytime they took a shot, but now after booster has stayed sick--saying they aren't going to take anymore...I had told them after the first one what the skinny was on those jabs, I made a point in saying Jesus wouldn't direct the GB to have people take those shots. Dr Tennpenny predicts a tsunami of regret where those jabs are concerned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit