Do Jehovah's Witnesses maintain a database of 'Sudden Deaths' within Bethel Families around the world?

by was a new boy 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    99% were vaccinated.

Correction, there is no such thing as a Bethel Family, Bethel Hotel, yes, there always been Bethelites coming and going.
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I wonder how many sudden deaths they would have seen to start with...at least for the first part, IMO, the bethel fam didn't get jabbed from a poison vile. If they are, as I have come to believe, part of the depopulation agenda ( or why else would they promote what they have to know to be poison?) as an example to their sheep, their jabs would have been placebo. ( at least the first of them ) Now out across the world in various congregations, people were taking the jabs and getting sick, We still haven't seen the end game of this. Come the "schools" it will be interesting to see how many of the elders and MS and pioneers have a severe decline in health, maybe death. Since none of the JW talk to me now, I have no way to learn who is unwell from the jabs now. The other thing that happens is, even if people die, they won't admit the jabs have anything to do with it. They wouldn't have given those 99% examples the bad stuff -as in not all those viles had the same formulas...after all this is an experiment on human guinea pigs.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

In the UK bethel nearly all the old ones died after the clot shots

good news for the infirmary but it’s obvious that the shots killed most of the older older ones and many of the not so old older ones died due to the shots

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

indoubtbigtime, " in the UK bethel nearly all the old one died after clot shots" Well, now that needs to be published far and wide, because that isn't something I have heard. Do you think the ones in the congregations are suppressed from relating it to the clot shots because that would be speaking against the GB?

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense) Hardcover – December 13, 2022

https://www.amazon.com/Cause-Epidemic-Sudden-Childrens-Defense/dp/1510776397/ref=sr_1_1?crid=24MDKW8QR1DPH&keywords=The+Epidemic+of+Sudden+Deaths&qid=1670800666&sprefix=the+epidemic+of+sudden+deaths%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-1
  • Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    enoughisenough16 hours ago

indoubtbigtime, " in the UK bethel nearly all the old one died after clot shots" Well, now that needs to be published far and wide, because that isn't something I have heard. Do you think the ones in the congregations are suppressed from relating it to the clot shots because that would be speaking against the GB

-

Yes it’s absolutely true, It would be good see a lot of all the older ones and their ages in the London Bethel infirmary upto 2020/21

once the jabs started they all seemed to die off

now it’s easy to explain away they were in their 80s plus but they nearly all died after their shots

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    “in the UK bethel nearly all the old one died after clot shots”
    “Yes it’s absolutely true, It would be good see a lot of all the older ones and their ages in the London Bethel infirmary upto 2020/21”

This sort of unsubstantiated gossip is what undermines the value of this board. If these are facts, quote your evidence, otherwise keep it to yourselves.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Indy - it’s obvious that the shots killed most of the older older ones and many of the not so old older ones died due to the shots

Slidin Fast has a point here.

We might be leaning toward our own confirmation bias about the jabberoo, if we're not too careful.

I think, for us (at least me), to consider what you say seriously, I'd need to know numbers, reported causes of death. Over what period? How do we know they were all jabbed? In the case of old folk, they pop their clogs all the time. Why would we think the jab have terminated them sooner?

Or to put it simply....as Slidin rather rapidly said:

quote your evidence
  • ilikethetruth
    ilikethetruth

At the very beginning of the V-campaign we had a zoom convention talk with a speaker from Bethel Germany. He said that there were so many unexpected deaths at Selters and they are extremely sad about it... And several nurses from a different KH also wrote about their bad experiences with V to Bethel Germany not long ago. They even texted them back - saying they were so sorry for this and understand her feelings about this.

In our KH none of the unv. group had serious problems with Cov. also not if very old or presick. V-group (all compl. v): 5 severe lung damages, some of them also younger ones can't hardly walk almost months after Cov., 1 couple (not presick) both weeks in hospital and needed oxygen.

And V-damages alone? Dozens with severe immunodeficiency! Some nearly no white blood cells anymore! 2 of them got blood counts before V and it was ok. I knew also 2 cardiac arrests from other KH, a lot of atypical severe thrombosis, many shingles, 2 kidney failures. 2 liver failures. 2 have serious problems with her brain e.g. desorientation (with 60 years). They were all not presick and one with organe failure (liver, kidneys with no reason) is only 25 years and has a baby. Baby ist always ill. So sad.

One Co even had cardiac arrest. He also openly said that of course it comes from v... So I don't know, time will tell.

And I know 4 younger personally - healthy men from neighborhood between 24-40 they all died suddenly in sleep. 2 of them got partly black skin over night. Very weird. Relatives were shocked additionally about this without end.

Thats sadly not all. I know much more cases and was in contact with some honest doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers... Stay strong and never give up! 1.Kings 19:18

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit