RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If either comes back, there will be a different IP shown. Like each time I log on.

What do you propose she do now

Since you are so sure, Delete them and finish it off

• Valis
    Valis

• Valis
    Valis

JH...when you log off your ISP and then log back in to the ISP then yes your hashed IP will show a different sequence...but I just logged of the forum and logged back in without disconnecting from my ISP...I get the same hashed IP because my IP has remained the same...see how this works? This can mean one of two things...either they were sharing the same machine and if this were the case it could have been explained that quickly or they are the same person...it isn't brain surgery..sheesh...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

I'M not arguing the facts,

I'm just saying if you are sure delete her, thats all

Do it.

• Xander
    Xander

I'm not sure anyone on this thread CAN (cept Simon, and he don't like deleting people).

In any case, why are you so defensive?

They ARE posting from the same PC.

Period.

If they are NOT the same person, it would be a simple matter to just post and explain why they are using the same computer.

• dubla
    dubla
    If they are NOT the same person, it would be a simple matter to just post and explain why they are using the same computer.

not to mention explain the conversation about "which movie" they were seeing next. um, 15 minutes apart on the same computer....couldnt they have just asked each other in person? lol

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    couldnt they have just asked each other in person?

LOL

• Solace
    Solace

Sooooooo,

Lucy and Ruby watch movies together????

Hmmmm,,,,

I think Ide rather watch XW and DeDe wrestle in honey, or bubbles.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

"Goood Byeee Ruby Tuesday..............................."

I don't care either way.

Just wanted to post that

Andee

• LB
    LB

Hmmm, honey wrestling coming to JWcom????

I'm there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit