RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Well,

I hope its not true and I think its really sad, but Im glad people are checking these things.

Thanks Xan Man.

• Valis
    Valis

This one would not be the first that needed to go...Lucky has consistently insulted person after person..in the same thread no less..and if one has no clue about/seen what hapens to other multis who break the rules then why should we tollerate them to begin with? EVERYONE knows that using two aliases and having double personalities is not acceptable. Especially if you use one of them to act like an ass on a regular basis and use the other one to "be nice" and make friends. No thanks. So Ruby or Lucky or whoever you are..make up your mind...either way I think you have damaged any credibility you might have had under either name...If there were a logical explanation then Ruby or Lucky would have refuted Simon's observation long ago...We're waitin...

I'm all for being doused in honey and fed to the lesbians...just not the bipolar schizo beyatches please...

One option might be for the nice one to apollogize for the naughty one and promise we won't have to talk to the naughty one again.I doubt this will happen though..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• email
    email
    EVERYONE knows that using two aliases and having double personalities is not acceptable. Especially if you use one of them to act like an ass on a regular basis and use the other one to "be nice" and make friends.

What do you MEAN YOU IDIOT!!

Hey Valis!!... good points brudda!! waiting for the date you'll be visiting Central Florida!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

What about us bipolar, schizo beyatches,,,,,,,,,,,that do not post under two names???? Oh and I am not a lesbian,,,,,,,,,,,,that I know of.....

• JH
    JH

Simon can check and see if they use the same password to log on.

That would be final proof

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* email...you wanna flame war brudda? *LOL* Dude I want to be there now...am working on my summer schedule now...

eheh lyin...I think you're WT's punishment...not mine!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Punishment?????????? I am his dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,,,,,,,,,, you are right I am a nightmare huh????

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Does this mean I need to boycott Ruby Tuesdays? I was planning on taking the kids there for dinner tonight.

• Simon
    Simon

Some additional potential ones

• RubyTuesday
    • LuckyLucy
    • Crystal
    • Bootsie
  • Solace
    Solace

Hey!

DeDe is not a punishment!

I like her a whole lot. Besides, she said I was just like grandma's blackberry dumplins & stuff.

I agree, its much more fun and even more confusing to everyone if I introduce my multiple personalities under one identity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit