Ron.W.

👍👍

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with AM3's resignation/removal

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@Ding

Yes, but saying Hi to a disfellowshipped one would not allow you to tick any boxes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funny…

…I’d always assumed they’d try and spin any kind of exodus from the WTS as fulfillment of the “greater number cooling off” prophecy (and therefore, further proof they’re right, of course).

😎

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Yes, but saying Hi to a disfellowshipped one would not allow you to tick any boxes."

They just love their two-tiered class systems, don't they? 🙄

• markweatherill
    markweatherill
    Sanchy
    Sanchy15 hours ago

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with AM3's resignation/removal

I think that's exactly it. This change, and others, would not have got the unanimous vote while Tony Morris had a say.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"This change, and others, would not have got the unanimous vote while Tony Morris had a say."

That's an interesting charge. Was he that much of an old guard hardliner?

• inbetween
    inbetween

Ist no coincidence after Morris was gone, that those changes came, I`m pretty sure.

At our last co visit, the co highlighted the point, that as sucees in the ministry even counts, if we start a conversation . And I mean just a conversation with a strnager, even if it does not lead to anything spirtual, because it was not fitting. So basically if I just to to some starnger, with the intnetion to talk about the bibel, but never actually getting there, I can be a publisher.

Can the bar be any lower?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    @Phizzy "... over 8 million ..."
    @FFGhost "... event hit 9 million in the next year or 2."

In some countries, religions are given money by the government and usually this is based on the number of members.

And according to the motto "follow the money", it makes sense that JWs are interested in driving the numbers up.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    @inbetween "... Can the bar be any lower?"

Just get a car number/registration plate with JW in or
    a sticker on the car with JW . org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit