Large Increase in Trolley Witnessing

by The Searcher 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulano
    fulano
    Can't they Selling something on the side on their trollies? Like coffee tea, sandwiches? Counting time and making money!
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    1,600 people is a lot but it does depend on where they will be living im sure there must be over 1,600 towns and citys in america one person per town?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

fulano de tal:

"Can't they Selling something on the side on their trollies? Like coffee tea, sandwiches? Counting time and making money!"

Puhhhhhhleeese don't give them any ideas that'll make them more effective!

• millie210
    millie210

I dont think they dare wake up at this point!

They need the congregation they are being sent to for help getting started. They have to appear to be a "blessing" for the congregation they are being dumped on.

Then hopefully they can get a travel trailer in someones back yard and a minimum wage job working for one of the friends.

• cha ching
    cha ching

WT is a cold hearted corporation, colder than the world, because they claim to be the most loving organization on earth.

The way they use people's lives up, and throw them away like toilet paper is disgusting.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

NewYork44;

Yes, totally agree. In for a shock with a new Worldly boss, and actually having to work for living. Yes, life is tough in the real world, LOL!!!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The Searcher (Q) " how many are going to be shocked by this in to waking up?"

The Rebel (A) It saddens me but I honestly believe most would rather be miserable and unawakened,

The Rebel.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Many people want to talk when drawn to the cart.
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree
    Sorry Beth Sarim I accidentally disliked you comment when scrolling on my phone. Stupid fingers! x
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I suspect the trolly work is their attempt to mitigate the "potential-pedophiles-knocking-on-your-door" thing that's been capping a lot of related stories in the media, lately.

If it is, we can expect to see a fair bit more of it in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit