The August 2024 Watchtower controversy and potential further changes

by ukpimo 100 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ukpimo
    ukpimo

The pseudo-apostate JWtalk guys, who believe they're fully PIMI JWs when in fact the content of their site is a massive breeding ground for PIMQ and PIMO, often provide links which mine the website. They also appear to reveal confidential information publicly, very strange. Makes you wonder how much of a "threat" they are to Watchtower HQ.

I have obtained the link for the pdf of the August Watchtower study edition, nothing is showing as of yet. When it does it will appear in this link.

https://d34ji3l0qn3w2t.cloudfront.net/79eb032e-d5ac-4af9-bbeb-97738cb3970d/1/w_E_202408.pdf

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

It does have smell of bad fish. Honestly I cannot understand how the average JW just accepts their lunacy.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ukpimo - The pseudo-apostate JWtalk guys, who believe they're fully PIMI JWs when in fact the content of their site is a massive breeding ground for PIMQ and PIMO…”

Wait, seriously?

🤨

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

The pseudo-apostate JWtalk guys...

when in fact...

🤣🤣🤣

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Maybe they will reveal what happened to Tony and where he is.

• ukpimo
    ukpimo

This is my British sarcasm, I'm implying the stupidity of the existence of JWTalk as a pro JW website when despite all their convoluted explanations for having such a website, they're just as apostate as this website, if that comparison makes sense. No doubt the Organization is against the existence of the JWTalk website as well, which interestingly has HQ based in Russia 🤔🤔

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How late it is? What is the normal schedule for publication?

• ukpimo
    ukpimo

slimboyfat

This is fairly late, by around 1 week I believe. Usually a new Study Watchtower is released on the last week of every month.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    That doesn’t sound very late yet. Weren’t they a bit late posting the annual report this year too?
  • Gorb
    Gorb

All is digital now so printing late the study version is irrelevant.

The flock don't use hardcopy.

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit