An elder bought my son a suit

by Clambake 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparky1
    sparky1

Get 'em while they're young! Clothes do make the man.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

is this the same elder that is paying your wife special attention and texting her? if so...i would i would do two things.

1. tell your wife that she needs to put him in his place. if she can't do this.

2. go to him yourself and put him in his place.

to me this is B.S.. nip it in the butt, ASAP!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Maybe his onesee was getting "too tight"
  • Clambake
    Clambake

Not the same guy but I would so like to send his wife a dick pic so they know what being inappropriate feels like.

I am thinking it would be a great way to get people to mind there own business.

• oppostate
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I hope he doesn't suggest that your baby give a talk or go out in service.

I know the JW membership is sliding a bit but really ???

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

uggghhhh!

I hate the thought of putting little one 's in tight, rough, hard or sweatily uncomfortable clothes ...chaffing their tender skin. Horrid man. Stealing childhood. we are in monkey suits for years in our pressured lives...let the kids be kids & free for as long as they can says I

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

this could have been a heartfelt gift, however, keep the kid in what you can take care of, diaper changes, milk spilled, upchuck, whatever -- tell that guy appreciate it but its not the time. Does he have kids, if not, he doesn't know what he is doing...

Don't be afraid of him, he is just a man and as the WT says an imperfect one at that!! Love that line.

If your in the truth, they don't mind their own business - its a "family" - everyone knows everyones business and talks about it to others.

• Cangie
    Cangie
    And of course a baby-business-suit must be accessorized with wingtip booties...: /
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

if it's not the same guy, that is great.

best thing to do is.....nothing at all. get the suit and put it at the bottom of the drawer. and move on.

he may have had good intentions, but just miss directed with his brainwashed mind.

move on. it's not worth the calories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit