Before you judge anti-vaxxers

by David.L.Henson 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

There is no evidence that vaccinated asymptomatic carriers are asymptomatic because of the vaccine. There are likely just as many asymptomatic non-vaccinated carriers. The data shows an equally distributed infection rate regardless of vaccination rate, which is simultaneously admitted by Direcor Walensky, which, as an outcome, is an admission that undercuts the entire argument for compulsory vaccines.

The reverse is also evident in the data. There are just as many vaxxed carriers who are symptomatic (ie. sick), as there are un-vaxxed carriers who are symptomatic (ie. sick). The percentage of vaxxed and non-vaxxed people hospitalized is identical to the vaxxed/non-vaxxed population around the hospital.

In regional populations with extremely high vaccination rates, the COVID infection rate continues unabated.

The percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized is identical to the percentage of people vaccinated in the community.

In Gibraltar, 99% of the population vaccinated; COVID infection rate climbs. In Iceland over 75% of population vaccinated; infection rate climbs. Singapore and Israel show the same thing.

https://nworeport.me/2021/07/30/gibraltar-iceland-see-massive-covid-spike-despite-over-90-of-population-vaccinated/

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Sorry, Vidqun, your 'facts' are myths and rumours that have been shared around the world for gullible people to share to even more gullible people.

Dig deeper, your portrayal of Gibraltar is fiction. Look closer at the charts and read a lot more varied information from reputable sources. The link you posted is full of misleading comments.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Joey jojo, the truth hurts, especially if you have been vaccinated. If you are so sure of your facts, point out the errors. Please be specific. No generalizations. Thank you in anticipation.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

The Director of the CDC made an important admission during an interview today on CNN. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated the vaccine does not prevent COVID-19 infection, nor does it stop the vaccinated person from transmitting the infection or the delta variant.

According to Director Walensky, the only benefit from the vaccine now is presumably that it reduces the severity of symptoms.

If a vaccinated and non-vaccinated person have the same capacity to carry, shed and transmit the virus – with or without symptoms – then what difference does a vaccination passport or vaccination ID make?

• Boomer
  • Vidqun
    Vidqun

Government confirms death from COVID-19 - 580/2021

AUGUST 04, 2021

The Government regrets to confirm the death of a resident of Gibraltar from COVID-19. The total number of deaths in Gibraltar related to COVID-19 now stands at 95.

The deceased was a man aged 60-65 years old, who died this afternoon of COVID-19 pneumonitis with superimposed bacterial pneumonia. The deceased had underlying medical conditions and was unvaccinated against COVID-19. This will be recorded in tomorrow’s statistics as a death from COVID-19.

The Chief Minister, Fabian Picardo, said: ‘It is deeply upsetting to announce a death from COVID-19 after so many months. My deepest condolences go to the family and friends of the deceased.

‘Today’s news is a harrowing reminder that the pandemic is still not over and this deadly virus is still all around us. Please continue to follow public health advice, wash your hands, and call 111 at the first sign of symptoms. The incidence of COVID-19 related deaths in those who are vaccinated is much lower than those who are not. I strongly urge everyone who has not been vaccinated to contact the GHA to arrange a vaccination now.’

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Gibraltar Coronavirus Statistics

27th June 2021

Confirmed cases: 4345

Active cases: 25 (13: residents, 12: visitors)

Recovered cases: 4221

Self-isolation: 90

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    According to Director Walensky, the only benefit from the vaccine now is presumably that it reduces the severity of symptoms.

But Vidqun when we say the vaccine "only" reduces severity of symptoms, what we're really talking about is death.The difference between having the vaccine and not having the vaccine is between feeling really ill and dying.

That's a pretty big "only".

However I'm not allowing my 15 year olds to have the vaccine. Particularly since they've already had Covid. So they're already carrying some immunity, which protects any elderly they may come in contact with. They are also super careful with hand washing, hygiene and mask wearing.

• LV101
    LV101

Israel is 90-95% vaxxed or individuals have had the infection. Previously infected are probably coerced to be vaccinated which is horrific!

3 American airlines not requiring vaccinations! Guess they don't want to lose any more employees.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Diogenesister, to give you a different perspective. I know of 15 people in our immediate vicinity that died after receiving the jab. This would never be reported. I would rather take my chances with anti-viral prophylactics, e.g., ivermectin. It is a much safer option. India had good success with it. According to one doctor vaccination during a pandemic is harmfull. Follow his reasoning: "One of his main gripes with vaccination efforts is that vaccinating during the middle of a pandemic could potentially lead to a long runway of variants, some of which may evolve to be far more difficult to deal with than the original Covid virus." This is what is happening now. The Pfizer jab is only 42% effective against the delta-variant (India-variant). Scientists predict that the lambda-variant (Chile-variant) will be totally resistant to the vaccines.

Question is: Why are they pushing the vaccines and suppressing above information?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/vaccine-expert-vanden-bossche-calls-immediate-halt-vaccinations-says-it-encourages-variants

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/indias-ivermectin-blackout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit