The average Witness will continue to follow Watchtower leadership whether right or wrong.

by UnshackleTheChains 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Beth Sarim

I said that exact thing to one of my relatives just the other day. I said "the truth today does not resemble the truth you joined all those years ago. It is a totally different religion". The response was "yes it is so wonderful how much easier they have made things for us."

They do not care that it has changed and they continue to just follow blindly.

• steve2
    steve2

Most JWs remain doctrine- and policy unbothered. Their lack of concern about anything that has happened in the organization staggers me - but there's human nature for you: Happy to leave all the difficult stuff in the hands of their leaders.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wasn't there an anecdote posted here by someone (can't remember who) quoting a loyalist who'd said, "even if the entire GB were revealed to be pedophiles, I would still be loyal to them!" (paraphrasing, but that's the gist).

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

@ Moreconfusedthanever;

EXACTLY!!!!! I just don't get it. The rank and file body language. It's like they just ''rove'' about like nothing happens. They're body language just like in this 'trance'' like state. Just the way they walk and talk. It's just so weird that they haven't even got a clue. All the changes going on and it's like they take no note. It's hard to describe. More ''bizarro'' than ever. Weird, hard to describe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit