You Tube Questions about Watchtower Property

by Listener 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Newly Enlightened/Kim, there are a few points to clarify about your comments on your Youtube Channel. I can assure you that I am not a Watchtower Troll, my posts here over years would demonstrate that is not the case. As for being a 'hater', it's a nasty suggestion, but what exactly am I or others hating? If it's hating you then you will find over the years I have defended you and Mike on many occasions and put down your mistakes as being human error or over enthusiasm. If it's hating misrepresentations then you would be right.

As for 'threatening' to contact Julie at Watchtower Properties Co., I made no such threat. I told you that I was intending on doing it so as to give you the opportunity of ether retracting your claim, proving it or removing the private conversation between Smurfgirl and Julie. Remember, you are the one that publicly made these claims (that they were associated with the WBTS) and the (edited) conversation without her or the private business without them being aware of it. Surely they have a right to know it was there on your Youtube, you posted your information publicly, were you hoping that it would be hidden or unknown to them?

There were no filing of complaints other than the one that Smurfgirl received from Youtube by (I assume) Julie or someone else from Watchtower Property Co. to Youtube which resulted in Youtube taking her video down. She/they had every right to do so given the publishing of her private conversation. Since that was just one complaint, what are these other complaints that you are talking about?

You're most extraordinary claim is that someone threatened you that they would contact Julie from Watchtower Properties and tell her to file a lawsuit against you to sue you for libel. Where on earth was such a claim made?

If your video was so right why did you remove it at all?

• vienne
    vienne

Newly enlightened Kim should own up to incompetence and irrational zeal.

• JeffT
    JeffT

This is not complicated. At issue is whether or not Watchtower Property Company is in some way a business partner of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society - the allegation made by Kim and Mikey and/or Smurfgirl.

I posted links to the sources of the information I gathered about Watchtower property. I believe that information, from third party sources, shows there is no connection between Watchtower Property Company and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. If some one posts information, sourced from similar unbiased third parties, showing that such a connection does in fact exist, I will apologize and ask Simon to delete my post.

• vienne
    vienne

JeffT,

I'm not an accountant. But from what I see, there is no connection to the watchtower society. It's a case of wishful thinking that Kim can't abandon. Instead of complaining about this website, she should improve the quality of her videos. How about something truthful and substantial?

• vienne
    vienne

Suggesting that people here who object to fake news videos are Watchtower trolls is ad hominem and meant to deflect blame. Poorly done work is just that. Poorly done work.

• Listener
    Listener

JeffT, thanks for your research and detailed information regarding the business directors. I agree with you. Smurfgirl used one of those directors names and claimed that because it was similar to an IBSA Director name from years ago that there must be a connection.

The Facebook page that belongs to this business shows them acknowledging every Worldly holiday on their pages. Hardly a thing that the WTBTS would do if they were directly connected.

Thanks also for your open offer to all of us to be of assistance where you can.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Poorly done work is just that. Poorly done work."

True, but it is vital that before Posting something that will be seen by JW's as an attack on what they believe to be "the truth" we need to do proper Research and make 100% sure what we are saying is Rock Solid.

Posting unsubstantiated rubbish just reinforces the concept of "Apostate Lies" and may halt, or at least postpone, a person's finding the Road to Freedom from the JW mental prison.

People like Mike and Kim, Rick Fearon etc can do more harm than good by sloppy work.

• JeffT
    JeffT

What concerns me most here is the possible damage to an innocent party - Watchtower Property and its employees, notably Julie Foyle. If she has no connection to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society the insinuation that she does, and is engaged in something nefarious could destroy her reputation.

One of my previous employers was a New York based real estate management and leasing firm. I can tell you, the New York market is a cutthroat place to do business. Some less than scrupulous players in that market will use anything to get the jump on a rival. A story like this, could wreck someone's livelihood.

Some folks on this thread seem to be so focused on bringing down the WTBS they are oblivious to the collateral damage they might be doing.

Edited to correct: Julie is in Philadelphia, not New York. I imagine that its also a tough place to work, what I said above is just as true here in Seattle. No matter where they are, real estate brokers are laser focused on their deals (and commissions).

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Thanks JeffT for your level-headed comments and research. People like to jump on circumstantial evidence to support their already-arrived-at conclusions; it takes careful thought and research to get to the correct answer.

• Listener
    Listener

They've put up another video stating that we are clowns here. He explains how those watching his videos can give them money because they make very little, he lost his job last year.

He states that we just don't get it.

It was an eye opener when he said that in relation to the Watchtower you have to fight fire with fire, propaganda with propaganda. So he's right in that aspect, I don't get how spreading propaganda can be the right way to get others out of the Watchtower and in this case, potentially hurting a business and employee that is not linked to the WTBS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit