Bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals

by LuckyLucy 61 Replies latest social current

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

Well, ive read everyones posts, and heres my two cents.

Bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals is not a bad name, but i prefer:

The "Save the Whale, kill a baby crowd" term much better.

What amazes me, is the very ones who cry peace and protest the war are usually the most violent againts the pro-war crowd. I was watching the new the other day, and saw where the bleeding heart crowd ganged up on one pro-war protester, and beat him to a pulp. How hypocrytical is that? And no, im not for war either. I am againts going to Iraq. Ive posted on this before (and drew the wrath of some) about the U.S being the policemen of the world.

But im with Lucy on the abortion issue. Pretty damn sickening if you ask me.

Lets save the innocent children first, then worry about the whales.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Here's another one.

Let me tell you something Sanddigger. I don't know if you used to be a JW or not, but the way that we were brainwashed was by believing every word written in the WT and Awake magazine. Right now, in this country the Rev MOON is involved in a media campaign designed to vilify and dehumanize everyone who doesn't agree with the *cough* "moral majority", right wing fundamentalist fascists that have control of our government. It seems to me that everyone who believes every bit of pap that comes from the MOON CONTROLED media is allowing the same thing to happen to them that they allowed the WTS to do.

I am NOT a democrat, I do NOT agree with partial birth abortions but I DON'T agree with the course of this current administration in regard to many things...the war being one of them. The way that Mucky Moonie has presented "her opinion" (and I say that loosely since it sounds EXACTLY the same drivel that is constantly spouted by other sheeples..ie. the crap coming from the MOON cult) is offensive and downright STUPID in it's content. What kind of people believe that bullshit? Brainwashed people, that's who.

It's a good thing, in my opinion, that the issue of partial birth abortions is being addressed now. It's just too bad that the Republican politicians (paid for by the MOONIES) didn't do anything about it YEARS ago when Clinton was in office.

Get off your high horse and take a gander at REALITY.

www.freedomofmind.com

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Stinkypants, good name for you!

Thanks. . is that supposed to be an insult? Because it's really clever. Farkel once said the very same thing to me. It's rather disappointing when someone doesn't like my argument and all they do is insult my screenname and don't even address what I said. But that's okay by me because it just means that I made too much sense for you to argue with.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    TH, You really need to work on your comebacks.

Moron, I wasn't even talking to you, so it wasn't a comeback, but your to stupid to realize when people aren't talking to you.

• Simon
    Simon

LuckyLucy

I have noticed now on more than one thread that you insult and antagonise people, notably any who disagree with you. If this continues then you won't be posting here I'm afraid.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

sniff sniff.............

TROLL

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Ignored One.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

War and Abortion all in the same thread. What a great idea.

• teejay
    teejay

>> ... if you, on the outset, insult your reader ("bleeding heart blah blah blah"), they won't think about your message, they'll simply take the defensive.

...if you want people to "think", demonstrate your strong opinion without alienating part of your audience. -- StinkyPantz <<

------------------

>> Sinkypants, good name for you! -- luckylucy <<

------------------

>> Thanks. . is that supposed to be an insult? It's rather disappointing when someone doesn't like my argument and all they do is insult my screenname and don't even address what I said. But that's okay by me because it just means that I made too much sense for you to argue with. -- StinkyPantz <<

==========

I can't say I know what this thread is about, but StinkyPantz gets my Quote(s) For The Day Award. Well done, Stinky.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thank you teejay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit