Bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals

by LuckyLucy 61 Replies latest social current

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

You're making the pro-war cause look bad.

CZAR

• Valis
    Valis
    like to think that i'm setting out to make people think, is that okay with you?

What? Think you are an idiot? You are worse than the Rush Limbaughs of the world..."making people think" equates to dilluting issues, confusing the facts of real life w/your lame concept of how people deal with having kids, the war with Iraq and that the premise that preserving the environment is a bad thing...More people=more polution...lay down your life for every egg that gets inseminated on purpose or not, that is as lame as the woman who wanted to give her life so that the US wouldn't invade Iraq...useless rhetoric and bullshit...So, I hope you get reincarnated lots of times, because for the averagre non thinking moron it takes a long time to get to anything that resembles seeing a moment of clarity or understanding the meaning of being truly human..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy
    You are worse than the Rush Limbaughs of the world..."

Thanks for the compliment!!

Do you really think I care what you NEEDY people think?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy
    ...So, I hope you get reincarnated lots of times, because for the averagre non thinking moron it takes a long time to get to anything that resembles seeing a moment of clarity or understanding the meaning of being truly human..

What a stupid a$s comment....LOL!!!

Your the moron if you believe in reincarnation, bet you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Lucy my dear, you said something about trying to get people to think. . . well if you, on the outset, insult your reader ("bleeding heart blah blah blah"), they won't think about your message, they'll simply take the defensive. It is for that reason that Simon and others felt as if you were simply trying to antagonize.

I personally am on the fence leaning towards the liberal side but you generalized me incorrectly. I am Pro-Choice, but at the same time support the war because I can see the implications of us not "fighting" it.

So in the future, if you want people to "think", demonstrate your strong opinion without alienating part of your audience.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Stinky, I've proven, she's a liar anyways, so why should anyone listen to anything the tart, says anyways?

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Your the moron if you believe in reincarnation, bet you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa!

Fred Hall? Is this you?

Dedalus

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Stinkypants, good name for you!

TH, You really need to work on your comebacks.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    A cold hearted, polluting war-mongering fascist?

Call me whatever you want...it's a free country.

Seems it is more a free country when in the hands of the those bleeding heart tree hugging liberals. They believe more in................live and let live, not Do as I say not as I do.

• siegswife
    siegswife
    Do you really think I care what you NEEDY people think?

The only one posting on this thread who needs anything is you, Mucky Moonie. You need a deprogrammer ASAP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit