Bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals

by LuckyLucy 61 Replies latest social current

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Ohhhhh... Trauma Hound Dog, your just mad at me because I hurt your feelings.(Go tell Simon now) Think about it dough head...most Democrates are FOR murdering babies ..you must be one of them.Like I said before ..You really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer...LOL!!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Look in the mirror, I've said it many times, I'm not a democrat.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy
    Look in the mirror

Good come back LOL!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

LuckyLucy-

Calm down girlfriend!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I'm not the moron, that made a thread with a sweeping generalization about a subject, that has nothing to do with war now am I, do I need to also mention, that some of the anti-war protesters, were socker moms, anti-abortionasts, and republicans? But your so wound up, and stuck in your little box, you can't see beyond your nose.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    It amazes me that these bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals find nothing wrong with murdering a baby that is almost at full term.

Umm...I'd love to know where you got the assumption that people who are anti-war are pro-abortion? Can you cite some sources? You do know the anti-war movement is a spectrum of all different kinds of people. People fill out the same wide spectrum when it comes to abortion. One stance does not preclude the other stance. It really is rather like saying all these pro-war fundies are blood thirsty war-mongers. Oh yeah...and they all favor the white supremcy movement. It doesn't make much sense does it? Especially since there is nothing but opinion and name calling label happy spitting going on in that sentence. Which is really all you have done with this thread.

And again...what do the two have to do with each other? Last time I checked two completely different issues.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Although this was written back in 2000, I think the opinion of this republican is astute:

http://www.perkel.com/politics/gore/repub.htm

The Republican Party doesn't really care about Abortion

There are a lot of Republican Party posers who say they're pro-life who really aren't. They make a big deal about "partial birth abortions" yet pass up opportunities to actually do something about it. President Clinton has said he would pass a ban on partial birth abortions if it had an exception for the life and health of the mother. That way a woman who is in a car accident can get an abortion if she and the baby are seriously injured, but she might not actually die from it. Clinton signed a law like that when he was governor of Arkansas.

You think the Republican Party actually cares about life? Ha! Ha! Ha!

But do these so called pro life Republicans go for it? Of course not. If they gave Clinton a bill like that he would sign it and the Republicans would lose a political weapon. The Republicans want to make sure they send him abortion bills they know he won't sign so that they can point their crooked little fingers at him and pose as being morally superior. Anyone who thinks the Republican party gives a damn about life -- well, I have a Christian amusement park to sell ya.

The Moonies Control the Republican Party

<http://www.unification.net>

<http://www.unification.net>

What really disturbs me is the influence and control of the Republican Party by the Moonies. There really is a Right Wing Media Conspiracy </politics/media/index.htm> and the Moonies <http://www.unification.net> are behind it. The Moonies own the Washington Times </politics/media/times.htm> and Moon has spent over a Billion Dollars to influence the press and to buy elections of Republican candidates who will do Moon's bidding.

The Moonies are a dangerous mind control cult and they have no place controlling the Republican Party. I find it very disturbing that George Bush </politics/moonies/bush.htm> would take $100,000 to endorse Moon's new South American newspaper and help spread the influence of the Moonie cause. How does it make us Republicans look when our former president is selling out to the Moonies? I sure as hell don't want to become a mind slave to Reverend Sun Myung Moon and I damn sure am going to stand against the Moonies attempt to control the Press, the Christian Coalition, and the Republican Party.

It will be a cold day in Hell before I surrender control of the Republican Party to Sun Myung Moon!

I look at this and ask myself, "What the Hell is going on here where the Republican Party has to go to bed with the Moonies to win elections?" I encourage all Republicans who read this to go to Moon's Web site <http://www.unification.net> and read this for yourself! This guy thinks he is God and we're letting this brainwasher make Republican policy?

• Celia
    Celia
    How many children where killed on 911? How many more will be killed in America if we allow these sickos to get away with their terriost acts?

...the thing is.... Iraqis people are not responsible for the 9/11 terror act.... most of the terrorists flying the planes into the buildings were Saudis.... Why don't we send the troops to invade Saudi Arabia ?

• TR
    TR

Hey LL,

I gotta quarter! Let me see that behind!

Now I KNOW I love you!

TR

• Xander
    Xander

Sorry, Celia, you're banging your head against the wall. Gods only know we've argued with her enough, but I think it's fairly obvious.

To luckylucy, anyone who isn't a bible-thumping, homosexual-hating, pro-war (with everybody), protestant american is the enemy of god himself (the christian god, mind you) and deserves to be purged from the surface of the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit