Bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals

by LuckyLucy 61 Replies latest social current

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Yesterday Bush passed the bill that prohibits partial birth abortions. It amazes me that these bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals find nothing wrong with murdering a baby that is almost at full term.They proclaim to care about the children in the Middle East ,yet here in their own country they see nothing wrong with murdering a baby. Makes me sick ! Here is what the procedure constist of...If you have a weak stomach , I warn you!

PARTICIAL BIRTH ABORTIONIn this procedure, an abortionist:

• forcibly turns the child in the womb into a breech position;
    • pulls the living child by the leg, out of the mother, until only the head is left in the birth canal;
    • stabs the child in the base of the skull, and sucks out his or her brain with a vacuum;
    • pulls the now-dead child the rest of the way out of the mother.

How can anyone justify that??

• Farkel
    Farkel

Lucky Lady,

As I understand it, this new law is for late term abortions which can ONLY be performed if the mother's life is in jeapardy. If you had to make a choice between saving the life of an unborn baby and the mother of that baby, what would you do? It's a very tough question to answer, isn't it?

By the way, if you want to pass around blame, then don't only make "Bush" the bad guy. There are 535 members of congress and the majority of them had to approve this law also. In fact, it was the Congress and NOT Bush who wrote this law. Earlier, Congress tried to get this same law passed, but with one difference: that version of the law proposed then did not have the stipulation that prevented a late-term abortion if the mother's life was not in jeopardy.

Farkel

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Whoa girl!!!

Slow down on the sensationalism. Please don't confuse issues with such a sweeping generalization. You've grouped a whole lot of people into one gooey package. It just isn't that black and white.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    It amazes me that these bleeding heart tree hugging war protesting liberals

You mean the Republican party?!?!?!?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy
    If you had to make a choice between saving the life of an unborn baby and the mother of that baby, what would you do?

Not a tough question for me. I would feel responsible for that baby the minute it was conceived and I would give my life for it.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-03-13-abortion-bill_x.htm

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Funky,,,are you protien deprived or what? Usually you seem to know whats going on, think you must be lost on this one.

Many senators who usually support abortion rights backed the ban. Sixteen Democrats, including Minority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., joined 48 Republicans supporting the ban. Twenty-nine Democrats, three Republicans and an independent voted against it.

• Celia
    Celia

This horrible procedure is only used in extreme cases,,,, the mother 's life is in danger or the baby is badly handicapped (no brain for example)... Do you know how many partial birth abortions are performed in the US each year ? It certainly is not in the thousands.... Now going to Iraq and bomb cities and villages is very different. How many thousands innocent babies and children will die at the hand of the american soldiers ?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

How many children where killed on 911? How many more will be killed in America if we allow these sickos to get away with their terriost acts? We are not going over there to kill innocent people, if they do get killed its because of Suddam. In fact our American Soldiers are over there now HELPING these people with medical care and food.People who don't support the American Soldiers and appreciate what they are doing for you and your family , need to get the frick out of this country!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I would feel responsible for that baby the minute it was conceived and I would give my life for it.

Yes, but then again, you're a dumbass.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

No acutally my ass is pretty firm, You could bounce a quarter off it....LOL!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit