I'm Catholic and madly in love with a Jehovah Witness...

by Luge62 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM
    Luge - well that was quick. She had to make a choice and she chose the organisation. I know it hurts but better to know now rather than later. Still, this may not be the end of the story. The organisation has won round one but don't be surprised if she gets back in contact. She is probably torn between these two choices and she may come to realise that she has made the wrong choice. Wait and see - you never know. Frazzled
  • jonza
    jonza
    It looks like she chose the organization over you. That's what the elders will basically force her to do. It's way better to find out now rather than in 1,10,20 years. You could still try and she may come back to you, but if she already chose them it's more likely she's totally in to it, and this would be a recurring thing. IMHO I would now run, she made her choice and you should make her stick to it. The only caveat to that for me would be, if she does come back to you, ask her to watch Steven Hassans combating mind control and ask her to do real research in to the organization before you would ever consider taking her back.. but be careful.. You should just save yourself of the trouble and more heartache now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit