Had you thought of feeling sorry for the G.B?

by The Rebel 39 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I only bring this to the board, because a friend of mine once said he felt sorry for the footballers who made so much money. That comment stayed with me, and over the years,the more I thought about that comment the more I agreed with him.

I admit the G.B destroy people's life's and are the sublimation of all that's good in people's life. There only excuse is a fantazy asylum they claim to believe in.

So maybe my question should NOT be " DO" but " CAN" you feel pity the G.B?

Is it possible to "PITY" these men who deliberately in my opinion spread lies and untruths? Or do you simply despise them?

The Rebel.

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow
    I feel no pity for them. They accepted when offered the position so they are entitled to any problems associated with it.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Wisdomfrombelow:-

I agree and I am not saying you are wrong. But it seems to me the G.B are going through life with a crippled heart, and I am personally glad I am not them.

The Rebel.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Hell. Fu****ing. No.

THEY control the org and everything jw's world wide believe. They are ultimately responsible. By their own standard, "those to whom much is given, much is demanded".

• Stealth
    Stealth

I do not feel sorry for them at all.

A cult that is lead by a group of men who claim to speak for god and all must obey.... well that takes a conspiracy among those men, so they know what they are doing and deserve no pity.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The more i think about it the dumber the op is.... Unless you can offer some reasonable premise for pittying the most powerful people in the cult i vote you be banned from starting new threads for the rest of the day.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Nope.

These guys know God ain't talkin' to them. TOMO III's demeanor on the latest video is quite deflated/dejected. This is not a guy who looks like the Almighty is favouring him.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I used to feel pity that they are 100% full on in that they are held captive to the concept that they are God's Chosen ones...but then that was wiped out when Mr G.Jackson of the GB said in Australia that he hopes to ask Jesus soon a few question.

They live in their own little bubble...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    No pity. In fact if they were given the death penalty for crimes against humanity I would volunteer to execute them. Make no mistake; I would gladly do it.
  • Londo111
    Londo111

If they are “captives of a concept”, it could be with a few week’s deprogramming, they could return to being normal human beings, deeply sorry for what they’ve done.

After all, Ray Franz was a member of the Governing Body once…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit