Do You Still Feel Obliged To Answer To The Elders?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Do You Still Feel Obliged To Answer To The Elders?

ROFLOLOL! 'obliged' ~sigh~ "DULY OBLIGED", you mean?

Do you lay Awake! at night and/ or sit on the Toilet thinking up these (quest) ions, min? Inquiring minds would like to know.

sKally, klass

• minimus
    minimus

skally, since you wanted to know, when i read your conspiracy theories, i usually think up my best questions, while on the toilet.

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

I don't know minimus, it still sounds to me like you are doing some sort of predatory, secret research for the WTS, you phrase your questions and comments very carefully. I choose not to reply to your threads anymore. I hope you are not doing this but I make this choice out of pride for my anonymity.

christopherceo

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

See Minimus. You're doing it again....causing people to be paranoid.

BTW I usually reply to your posts while I'm on the toilet !

• minimus
    minimus

You're a sharpie, Chris. You noticed how I phrased my questions and comments so very carefully."Predatory, secret research for the WTS"....You got me! You are wise not to answer my threads. Remember, I report directly to the Governing Body every Monday morning. Now that I got all your vital information, I am forwarding this to the Teaching Committee to weed you out. You're a goner, now....It's too late!....Excuse me, the other line is ringing and Milton needs me to change his diaper.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Minimus;

You'll get a bigger scoop out of Ted's diaper.

HCM

• Shemittah
    Shemittah

Not these days. They gave up asking questions years ago!

Alex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit