Masionic Rings worn on right hand.

by WildSteve 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think why this is such a big issues with the Evangelists, born again wack jobs, tin foil hat wearers, is they think the Free Masons are some sort of demonic organization. By trying to link the JW's up to the Free Masons, they are trying to say they are also a demonic organization. Like others on here mentioned on here there is a lot wrong with the JW's but as far as the GB belong to the Free Masons, there is no proof.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

This is positively ridiculous.

• fulano
    fulano

There we go again. Stop this freemason, rosicrucian, Rolex, expensive suits, Bentley's, BS please. You make yourself and us, old time apostates look like fools.

• steve2
    steve2

Wild Steve makes his threads popular by constantly posting to them. Let’s hope “constant posting” is not a secret indicator of Masonic membership.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

All of you will regret it. The Kerfuffles will “disappear” you, and your entire family. You really think nobody controls the Catholic Church?

The Clintons are mere apprentices in the organization. All that they accomplished, and they still will never reach the upper ranks of the group. Do you really think Hillary wanted to be POTUS for the sake of it?! It was a test from the Kerfuffles, like a merit badge

His name was Seth Rich!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Willhelm P - I think why this is such a big issues with the Evangelists, born again wack jobs, tin foil hat wearers, is they think the Free Masons are some sort of demonic organization. By trying to link the JW's up to the Free Masons, they are trying to say they are also a demonic organization. Like others on here mentioned on here there is a lot wrong with the JW's but as far as the GB belong to the Free Masons, there is no proof.

I feel that this is the crux (no pun intended),of the matter.

Fundy nutters believe all this 'demon' nonsense.

If you told them that the Jobos have Masonic connections, they'd probably be so surprised that they'd drop their snakes.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Wasn`t Fred Flintstone a mason ? he wasn`t such a bad guy was he ? he made me laugh and that can`t be a bad thing surely.

I personally know a Mason and he is a nice guy and certainly not a terrorist and certainly not a Jehovah`s Witness.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Masons are harmless. But the Kerfuffles, stay clear.

Once time a guy and his friends broke into a house of a lower order Kerfuffle. They killed his dog, the dog that his wife gave him before she died. This lower order Kerfuffle, by an act of sheer will, took out their entire family and business single handedly. They made a movie about it, although you wouldn’t know it explicitly.

• fulano
    fulano

Knorr was a freemason, headslapping Franz https://youtu.be/IU28GHMcYxM

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes all GB members are Freemasons that wear special FM rings and all the brothers and sisters at Bethel dont mind that at all.

We must adhere to intellectual honesty concerning all things

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit