Masionic Rings worn on right hand.

by WildSteve 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

did anybody see August 2018 broadcasting yet? Masionic rings always worn on the right hand little finger, these are gatekeep rings.

Brother let shows his in a big way, and then the other old brother who was in prison in Spain, when he tells his story they realy make a big deal on his gatekeeper masionic ring on his little finger of his right hand.

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

Here one old elder really tries to take his ring off his fat finger

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

Has anybody got any more info on these rings, and why lower down elders dont wear them, or even know anything about them?

We know the GB monitor Apostate materials, and they know that we now know about these rings, yet they continue to wear them, right in your face in August broadcasting.

What is the real truth about these rings? Why do they continue to wear them?

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

In this video she says her dad was a freemason, and the only way to tell another and read the codes is to wear one of these gatekeeper rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rFlbR8avwg

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

OMG this video is amazing, when the Elder shows his masonic ring.

He was signalling and checking her.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Im interested to know who many Elders in different congregations wear these pinky rings?

I know a few who do, apparently there is a brother in London Bethel who is overseer of the dining room, his name is Phillip Marsh. He always wears his masonic gatekeeper rings on his right hand in special situations.

He has recently been accepted into the higher ranks of the secrets masonic society.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

This again.

They're not masonic rings. How can you possibly tell from looking from afar?

And if the GB were secretly masons WHY WOULD THEY OPENLY WEAR THEM FOR OTHERS TO SEE?

And even if they were what's wrong with Masons? What's your prejudice?

• Exelder
    Exelder

This is just a conspiracy theory and doesn;t really have a place here.

The JW's are guilty of a lot of things but this isn't one of them.

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

So on the one hand if they are its ok to keep this secret?

And on the other hand its just a coincidence?

• WildSteve
    WildSteve

So why does Steven Let keep wearing this masonic ring on his right hand?

I know for a fact that this one brother called Phillip Marsh overseer of the London Bethel dinning room also wears a special ring on his right hand.

This is the brother that played Jacob, (Josephs father) in the latest Joseph music film filmed in London.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

So? Even if they are masons why would that be a problem?

I know know what breakfast cereal Stephen Lett eats. That doesn't mean he's keeping it a secret. Whether someone belongs to a charitable fraternity or not doesn't matter to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit