The Captive Mind of a former bethalite.

by The Rebel 30 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

What questions would you like answerd " truthseeker"?

The Rebel.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    The questions I asked on this thread.
  • username
    username
    truthseeker100 Well your not going to get them by being hostile are you? Don't forget we are all in the same boat as you, we are all searching for answers.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I am not being hostile. Not at all.
  • Divergent
    Divergent

truthseeker100:

Don't ever PM me you got that!!.
    I am sure all of us would love to hear about your life experience. Did you learn about the witnesses as a result of a study session at a federal penitentiary?.

Not hostile. Yeah. Right...

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Not all of us are in the same boat here be assured of that.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Truth seeker, I have searched this thread for your question so please now clarify it, so I can answer it.

As for me I was once a witness, nothing more. But when I left I learnt I love enthusiasm and I also love my cat sleeping on a warm duvet by the fire....and now for me the world is no longer reflected in W.T thinking.( are you allowed pets at bethel?)

The Rebel.

• tornapart
    tornapart
    Some of the best apostates are ex-Bethelites ... Randy Watters (Freeminds), Barbera Anderson (Watchtower Documents), Bill Bowen (Silent Lambs), Paul Grundy (JWfacts), Richard E Kelly+Brock Talon (wrote great books), Eric Bottorf (JW struggle).... I think when they've been right at the heart of the Borg and seen things the rest of us don't see (and it's supposed to be the 'House of God), it sets alarm bells in the brain. They try and keep them quiet and ignore them but a point comes when everything changes for them. Being sent home with a 'keep warm and well fed but you're not our responsibility anymore, despite the fact you have worked your butt off for us and now you are penniless'.... I think there will be several more brilliant apostates to come in the future that will do even more damage to 'God's Organisation',
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Agreed " tornapart"

Many of these bethelites being forced to leave, must feel humiliated, and they now have to think of MONEY, or how to make it. But in the future, having realised they were naive, and deceived by the W.T, they may also become important apostates.

The Rebel.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Years of wasted life...and a general lack of social skills needed to live outside.

Also, financially crippled and older in life, so the reality of finding work will hit them hard....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit