If the org. Is being advised by consultants, is a name change in the works?

by nowwhat? 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LongHairGal - “…I also have to laugh at some of the suggestions here and elsewhere - whether they are made in jest or in all seriousness…”

When you can’t tell…

…that’s Poe’s Law doin’ its thing.

😏

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    stan livedeath - “why did the org pay an outside consultancy (if true) to show them where they have gone wrong?...we could have shown them-for free.”

Oh, oh, I just thought of something…

…wouldn’t it be a mind-fuck of the highest order if these consultants actually got all their ideas simply from perusing JWD???

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VIDIOT & DIOGENESISTER:

When I was referring to old loyalist JWs propping up the religion I wasn’t necessarily referring to money wise. I was mainly referring to them being there physically and moral support and faithfulness. They would go down with the ship.

I realize many of the Baby Boomer JWs are broke (because they believed the bullshit not to get college or careers). There might be some here and there that are doing well.

As far as the most wealth and donating - I believe the generation before them was more affluent. They donated the most money. I realize there are only very few of these people left and they are in extreme old age.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    …wouldn’t it be a mind-fuck of the highest order if these consultants actually got all their ideas simply from perusing JWD???

I'm sure there are several people here that could have come up with something better than the Overlapping Generation Bullshit. Come on! That should have been a WTF moment for everyone!

Where is Freddy Franz when you need some smoke & mirror magic?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Theres’s no way the consultants came up with the overlappers… it would’ve been way before their time, anyway.

I’m talking about the recent “mainstreaming”…

…dropping time-counting, beards, pants suits, 90-day probationary DFing, that kind of stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit