Vaccine Deaths

by Sea Breeze 67 Replies latest social current

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The claim that 'only 1% of reactions are reported' is being misused as if you can just multiply the reported number of deaths by 100 to get the 'real' number of deaths (and similar with what the poor quality source calls "disabilities"). However, the great majority of reactions are not reported because they are minor. It is not valid to just multiply the reported number of any particular type of reaction by 100.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Only a moron would blindly believe anything from anyone with a financial stake in any medical procedure, especially when that institution has a proven track record of corruption and cannot legally be held accountable for killing you if their products are unsafe.

Only a moron would blindly trust any Government institution.

Only a moron would believe Dr. McCullough is a moron, or dismiss what he has to say based on the review of another Doctor ( Mercola ) because of what a “fact-checker” paid for by another person/organization with a financial stake in medical products has to say about said Doctor.

Only a moron would use the S.I.F.T method of research, or allow a political ideology to determine their healthcare choices.

Only a moron would blindly believe that a never before used, non FDA approved ( as if their stamp of approval is worth much ) medical product who’s trials, if properly carried out would have been completed around 2023, ( assuming they were ever going to be approved ) and that have been approved for emergency use ( HUGE difference ) are completely safe.

Only a moron would lack serious concerns about the current climate of censorship and lack of transparency and debate, or the power of Big Tech, Big Pharma and the Media.

Have a nice day, morons...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I haven’t heard one rational discussion from any medical expert who just multiplies by 100 because of under reported deaths. We can’t use one extreme to justify another and discount deaths from the vaccines.

DD

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Edit: after I posted this I noticed in the thread somebody already copied and pasted the info.

That number (30) that the OP referenced was an average of the number of people supposedly killed by the vaccine.

Not that I blindly trust everything coming from the government (CDC) but here is the official CDC info for that stat referenced by the original poster of this thread:

Link:

CDC adverse events

if you're interested in the info scroll down to the 5th subheading that addresses this, titled:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I've heard that the J&J Vaccine only required ONE shot because it was extremely strong and as a result, in some people it caused their demise from this world.

The CDV Report says this;

However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Only a moron would would not watch the 1 Hr 45 minute Dr McCullough interview with an open mind.

DD

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

a little longer video:

Dr. Simone GoldThis is long, but reveals the whole story about the corruption within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, why we started AFLDS, and what YOU can do to fight back. Full Video: https://rumble.com/vi07st-sit-dow
  • LV101
    LV101

WANB -- thanks/appreciate the link and will watch tomorrow. The Frontline doctors are awesome, IMO. I also like Dr. McCullough and Dr Risch/Yale along with others in the medical community. Thank goodness someone is out there standing up to the horror.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Look into this:

-

• Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., has gained access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research, previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines

• DD
  • shadowclone
    shadowclone

Zombie apocalypse?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit