Vaccine Deaths

by Sea Breeze 67 Replies latest social current

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

It is reported that in the USA, 30 people are dying per day after receiving the corona vaccine. Anyone else hear about this? - Article

By contrast, in 1976, the U.S. government vaccinated 45 million people with a vaccine for the swine flu. Fifty-three people reportedly died after getting that shot. The U.S. government immediately halted the vaccination program. Authorities decided it was too risky, it wasn’t worth it.

What is going on here in your opinion?

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Exploding microchips

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"in 1976, the U.S. government vaccinated 45 million people with a vaccine for the swine flu. Fifty-three people reportedly died after getting that shot. The U.S. government immediately halted the vaccination program. Authorities decided it was too risky, it wasn’t worth it."

That sounds a bit sus to me.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

And what is the normal death rate in the US?

• LV101
    LV101

They're in no hurry to halt this vaccine. Thus far it's created 7 new billionaires and 6-7 existing billionaires have added $32 billion to their assets. Big pharma claims, of course, they were wiling to take gamble to manufacture - sure off of funds provided by the US taxpayer. The covid vax has killed more people than all previous vacs in the past 23 yrs (20-something yrs/read couple different nos).

The Fauci emails are getting interesting.

• Etude
    Etude

Who is the "it" that is reporting those deaths? I've never read or heard that from any reliable sources. Perhaps 30 people have died so far, but not 30 per day. A good deal of those that died had underlying conditions.

• LV101
    LV101

I saw a report by the CDC over month ago when stats were lower but quite interesting. I don't know if a virologist or Frontline Doctors' group posted - someone did on a social media site. Also read not all deaths/adverse reactions are being reported. My that's hard to believe.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    The Fauci emails are getting interesting.

All I am reading are innuendos and allusions about Fauci's emails. State clearly (=quote) what is in it and what you think this means. Otherwise, just shut up.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    stan livedeatho

And what is the normal death rate in the US?

• Deaths per Day: 163,898 - World Wide
    • Deaths per Hour: 6,829
    • Deaths per Minute: 114
    • Deaths per Second: 1.90
    • United States 8,159 per day.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/deaths-per-day

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so --out of 8000ish deaths every day un the US, about 30 have had the vaccination.

Any records of their ages ? were they morbidly obese ? What was their lifestyle ?

as usual--we only get a glimpse of the story.

Rumours abound--like the one about the guy who reckons his penis has grown 50% since having the injection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit